[H]Casual Raiders - Looking for new home for raids/m+

A couple of friends and I (currently on Area 52) are looking for a new place to call home. We are interested in an AOTC/2 night a week raid schedule. We would prefer Mon-Thurs raids starting around 8est and ending around 11est. We would prefer AOTC only but aren’t against dabbling in the first few bosses on mythic but aren’t looking for a mythic pushing guild.

We also enjoy doing M+ and typically do multiple nights of them on multiple classes.

We can fill multiple roles. I would prefer playing a ranged or healer but can go melee/tank. One is a melee/tank and the 3rd is a healer. We all have AOTC from EP and are over 430ilvl.

We all have been playing since Vanilla and would like an adult/laid back guild. We aren’t looking for drama. If you think we might fit with your guild please feel free to msg me on Discord - Elydis`#2130 or BNet – Elydis#1234

1 Like

Still looking for a casual guild.

Hey there! My guilds recruiting for more active members and raiders for current and future content. Our raid days are fri/sat 6-9 (pst) I know those aren’t the times and days you mentioned in your post but throwing a recruitment out there just in case we peek your interest :slight_smile: . We do M+ thro out the week and other shenanigans as well. We are heroic focused raiding guild that strives for AotC and we also dabble in mythics! The guild was established prewrath and some of us have been playing with each other for more then 9 years. If you are interested please add me to btag and we can chat some more :). My btag is Hera#1937

You can also check us out on our forum post and drop a reply there if interested. The Forbidden Rising is recruiting! - #84 by Zindagee-hyjal
Cheers and Good luck!

I’m that discord gal - here’s our info :slight_smile:

</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Well…

Anywho! We’re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (3/8M, 8/8H, 8/8 normal)

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, you’re welcome to be added there. ^.^

If interested, please add me on b-net (Saxx#1747) and maybe we can get something going! :slight_smile: