[H] <Casual Pros> Wed/Thursday 9pm - 11pm ET AOTC CN / 3/10M

I’m one of the Guild Masters and the community Founder of Casual Pros and we’re currently recruiting 5 DPS, one Heal, and one Tank.

Here are some of the “class” specific roles we’re looking for.

Tanks: Pally, Demon Hunter OR Monk

Heals: Shaman or Disc Priest (but if you’re a healer, feel free to apply/message me)

RDPS: Mages, Shadow Priest, Warlock, Hunter, Boomkins (3 of any combination from this row)

Melee: DK, Wind Walker, Rogue (2 of any combination from this row)

Our Raid times are as follows: WEDNESDAY 9PM ET - 11PM ET & THURSDAY 9PM ET - 11PM ET, EVERY WEEK

THE WOW GUILD

We highly value competency and good guildmanship. We don’t aim to recruit toxic people. We aim to play to have fun AND clearing content. We expect you to engage with us, get to know us, and to have fun around us. We ask that you come to any guild event with a good attitude, to be ready to listen and learn. You may not be great at first but our guild will work with you to get better. We just need to see you show the effort, too.

WHO YOU ARE

• World of Warcraft returning veteran or new to WoW looking for an active clan

• You have a great and positive attitude, willingness to learn/improve, and are able to adapt to any content thrown at you.

• An engaging and accepting member of our community

• Able to commit to a reasonable amount of time to clan activities (raiding, mythic dungeons, etc)

• 21+ gamer

WHAT WE OFFER

• HEROIC RAIDING PROGRESSION

• Potential of going into Mythic Progression

• Mythic Dungeons (pushing keys)

• Stable Community

• Knowledgeable mentors

THINGS WE DO OUTSIDE OF WOW

• Play other games together.

• Media share (watching movies / YouTube videos / listening to music)

• Meme…a lot.

If you’re interested or have any questions please add me on Discord and send me a message.

(HenryPreston#9821)

We’re still recruiting! Message me if you have any questions!

It’s a fun group of people to play with! I joined the guild with Shadowlands and it has been a blast ever since. I enjoyed getting geared and progressing through Castle Nathria with everyone. All the joking around and inviting atmosphere made the grind a lot of fun, and everyone was very patient as I learned how to get good. I spend more time in the guild Discord now than I do my own because we’re always hanging out and playing some kind of game together.

I started as a bad Shadow Priest. Now, after months of grinding with this guild I’m a bad Shadow Priest WITH friends. 10/10 would recommend.

Joined in 9.0 Great group of people. They were immediately welcoming and worked with my group of friends (who are at a variety of different skill levels) to improve their gameplay.

Still looking for people to fill the roles we have. At the moment, we just filled the tank role. But healing and DPS needs filling!

We’re still looking for DPS and Healers. The tank spot HAS BEEN FILLED

Still looking!

Seshomuru
238 B/UH DK 7/10 H looking to raid