H- casual guild for TBC

Since TBC is back we’re going horde as we’ve always been.
Looking for friendly “patient” family type bunch that enjoys the game “helping others” over a raid completion.

My husband and I have been playing retail for 9 years. Always horde. We did play classic when it first came out, yet we never got into it and I do believe it’s for we never found a guild like we hoped. what it really is, I’ll tell you… my husband made me play a Nelf, I’m sorry I just can’t do it :laughing: :sweat_smile:

We are the mid-end of TBC babies and so excited for this that we want to make tbc our forever home. Yes! I make belfs :grimacing: not Nelfs…

We’ve already done this stuff in the past and we’d be so thrilled if anyone with the patience will let us join them. I haven’t healed since pandaria, my husband still tanks, but we’d love to “relearn” these things in tbc.

We also both love pvp and wpvp. We very much enjoy the game in and out of dungeons/raids. Farming and just exploring the world. We prefer guild dungeon and raid runs though if anything for a guild or character achievements, mount runs to help guildies and so on.

If fresh tbc realms are made we’d rather be on a pve horde server, mostly for farming reasons, but we may join a pvp server if for the right guild. Or! a guild on westfall that is looking to progress to tbc if no fresh realms are made.

We’d be bringing in a healer/or Spriest, Combat sword/or mace rogue, prot pally, ret pally, Warlock “all” and Mage “all” maybe a warrior.

We are E.coast time in New England USA

my batletag is #RavenFox11414
Thank you for your time
~for the horde!~

3 Likes

Hey fellow new Englander here! I live in Boston :slight_smile: I also bleed horde blood and am looking for some new friends and a guild to play my favorite xpac with! Are you staying on this server or going horde on a new server?

Add me alykii#1736

1 Like

You ever find a home?

Sounds like what I’m looking for as well.

Have not found one yet. I’d like to stay on westfall cause I like my name xD
I’m on and off as it’s been rather busy on my end. I’m still looking for that casual “I’ll get there when I get there” type peeps. I do like to lvl in bg over arena :slight_smile: I like to heal and die in bg’s I should say.

Sounds like a great idea. I used to be part of a really nice guild on Madoran, but took a very long hiatus (quit right before MoP). I’m back in the game now, but the old guild is defunct. I’ve been trying to find a guild with that old-school feel, but haven’t been able to find one as of yet.

I’ve been thinking of forming a guild, and it looks like everyone on this thread is looking for something they haven’t found so far. I was GM of that other guild for a while while the founder took a sabbatical. I’m willing to try again.

I envision a guild for the family, where a TPK isn’t reason for getting in a huff, where we want to PLAY the game vs BEAT the game. We would accept all classes and players.

My character is still low level on the server, or else I would do the tried and true “Pay you a gold for a signature on the guild charter” thing.

Sound like a plan to everyone?
tag: zathras1974#1771

1 Like

For anyone that is searching for a casual guild on the Westfall server, The Flat Azeroth Society has just been formed. :slight_smile: Please feel free to drop one of the members a message then next time you are on.

Hey Ravain! I know this is an old thread but I would love to talk to you if you’re still even remotely looking for a guild. My battle tag is Oakclaw#11432

Hope to possibly hear from you soon.

Did you ever find a community? I am kinda looking for one myself.