[H] <Carefactor Zero>

is a Horde Raiding guild on the Tichondrius server looking to fill out our core for Mythic Raiding in 10.1 We are a friendlly guild that usually runs a lot of M+ and raids and have a lot of dedicated players who like to impove and push content! As of now we are looking to fill our roster with more DPS/healers so we have options going into 10.1 for pushing Mythic raid Content. Right now we have an extra high priority on Mage/Rogue but anyone is welcome as we do other events throughout the week! Progression raids are 4:30PM - 7PM PST Thursday and Friday If this interests you comment here or message me on BNET Taullaris#1461

Added you on bnet! im interested in joining a guild that would accept me to learn the basics of mythics with them. never did any end game and would like to start !

70 aff warlock, 70 resto shaman

Sun/sun rogue & Hpal looking for a good guild for season 2.

Season one was mostly rogue. AOTC, 2600 io yadda yadda. Been playing Hpal last few weeks. Not 100% sure which I want to push in S2 …. But your raid times fit my schedule. Pls lemme know if you’d like to chat.

Disc: Ææros#6453

Hey! sorry for slow response was away with Family this week. I think we are good on healers for raiding but I am totally down to have a chat to see if you would fit in! Wont let me add you but my Bnet is Taullaris#1461 feel free to reach out to me there with any questions you have!

disc os/ shadow ms, whats good

Hey! If you are looking for a home would love to have you in! If you have any more questions make sure to reach out to me on BNET whenever and I will answer whatever I can!

Yo @Lider I added you on BNET (I’m GotKrabs#1972). I’m a returning player looking for people to run some end-game with. Mainly focusing on M+ as I travel for work quite a bit and can’t really commit to being in a raid at certain times.