[H] <Call of Booty> - Recruiting to create a Raid Team

Call of Booty is a Mythic+ Guild, that is now recruiting to build a raid team.

=Raid Schedule=
Start Time: 12:30am Server (Expected Duration will be 2 to 4 hours.)
Raid Days: Likely will be THU/SUN, but flexible as we build our first raid team.

Raid Loot: This is still to be decided. Master Looter, DKP, LootCouncil, Need/Greed and even Personal Loot all have certain pro’s and con’s. Ultimately, we will discuss things with the Raid Group, and make a decision that benefits the team as a whole.

You: A living person, who has an interest in experiencing content. You have an interest in working together as a team to do the best that we can do. You have a desire to learn the fights, as well as have open and honest discussions about what does and does not seem to be working for the group.

Why Raid with us? We are looking for Friends, who want to work together to see the top tier content. We are not pushing for Server First, or other top end achievements. I mean, sure, I would like to get Ahead of the Curve Achievements if possible, but as a Father of 2, I don’t have 40 hours a week to dedicate to the game, and if you don’t either, then this group may be right for you.

If you are interested and want to talk about the raid group, please add me on Discord, or whisper me on BNet.

BNet: Rixx#1151
Discord: Rixx#9089