H Boomkin looking for Raiding and/or Mythic+ guild

Hey! I’m looking to get back into mythic raiding after a long break (last raided in MoP). I’ve played a druid for 13 years and have been a boomkin for the past 5 of those. I’ve also had a lot of fun doing mythic+ and am pretty proficient as boomkin or resto for those. Otherwise here’s some of the things I’m looking for:

• Raiding Hours: 1-3 days (M/T/W/Th), between 5pm-12am EST. Otherwise, I’m on during the day a lot since I work from home.
  • Active Mythic+ players
  • Horde

Warcraft Logs: Zarantai - Akama
Raider IO: Zarantai - Akama
Zarantai#1129

Note that my gemming/enchanting has recently been geared toward resto for higher keys, which would be changed for raiding.

Not sure why it decided to post as one of my rarely used alts. This is my main ><.

Obligatory Alliance guild posting on a “prefer horde post” YOLO

Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 3/12 M, 5/8M EP, 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Paladin - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599

Still poking around!

Hey Zarantai,

We aren’t exactly a perfect fit for you, being Alliance and raiding just slightly longer than your preferred times, but we are comprised of a core that has also been around since the early days of the game, and our atmosphere is absolutely the best around.

Hootenanny only raids once per week, but we still aim for CE each tier. Since we have a light commitment, you can find us doing mythic +, alt raids, pvp, assaults etc. on off nights, and our discord is always hopping. We are looking to add a boomkin to our core. If you like what you see, either reach out to an officer or post an app!

Still looking

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
5/12 Mythic

Dominion is a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We’re not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content.

Founded in Vanilla on Altar of Storms, we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 as the server population started to decline. On AoS we were consistently making server seconds and we hovered around the top 10-20 guilds on Stormrage consistently. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling, we transferred to Area 52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long standing success.

In short, if you’re looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378)

Hey there Zarantai you sound like just what we are looking for. Here is a bit about us.
PopTarts Is a newly formed Raiding guild based on A52[H] 2/12M , 12/12H in its week of creation and looking to fill out our roster for Mythic.
Raid Times/Requirements
Raid Times: Tues,Weds,Thurs 10PM-1AM EST
We require all Raiders to maintain a 90%+ attendance.
We require all Raiders to come prepared. Knowledgeable of fights, maintaining Cloak/Neck ETC.
Roster Needs
Currently looking for RDPS but will consider all exceptional DPS.
About Us
We are a newly formed guild, having achieved AOTC within one week of our creation! Founded by two friends returning to the game looking to build a solid roster to finish off BFA and have a strong core team going into Shadowlands. Our focus is on Mythic Raiding and eventually becoming a guild achieving CE by the end of tier.
Contact Us!
Cobains - hamster#11650 (BNET) hamsterhiatus#9997(Discord) ~ GM
Slandor - BigChungus#1280 ~ RL
Noz - nos#1911 ~ Officer
Meta - molo#1476 ~ Officer

Shameless poking

Hi, I’ve sent you a btag request for a chat. Kind regards!

Gooooooood morning!

I’ve added you on bnet (Slayna#1159) and posted the g spam below.

Fallen Empire is a formerly CE guild from Thunderhorn with over 12 years of raid experience looking to make a comeback on Mal’ganis. We’re a two night, six hour guild so personal accountability, motivation, and focus are key for success. We’re recruiting for all roles with a big focus on ranged dps. Must have AOTC at a minimum.

We’re a semi-hardcore group of friends looking to have fun while progressing at a serious pace. This is a game and you should have fun playing it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That said, we want to clear the tier in time, so we expect you to be able to take constructive criticism and to conduct yourself in an appropriate manner.

Interested? Looking to start mythic progression by Tues March 10 . Will be holding heroic tryout runs on Tues Mar 2 and Wed Mar 3 - show us what you can do!

Currently 12/12H Nya. Haven’t had enough people to do mythic on T-horn. History during BFA: Uldir 8/8 CE, BoD 9/9 CE, EP 6/8.

Raid times: T/W 9-12 PM EST

Contact Wek at Dr. Wek#1632 (discord) or Slayna#1159 (bnet).

Hi there Zarantal!

I’m currently looking for another ranged DPS to join our raiding team and gaming community! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 2/12M with much more to come.

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild on Emerald Dream. We build our team and community on a solid foundation to keep us stable and strong for the long run. We enjoy all things WoW related of course (Raiding, M+, PVP etc) and also enjoy playing other games to change it up on any down time/off nights.

If you are looking for a forever home in a fun, friendly adult oriented atmosphere we are definitely that guild!

If any of this interests you please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat!
Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!

Just some light bumpin

Hi there! might be the right fit for you!

[US][H][Thrall] 12/12H Recruiting RDPS/Healers for Mythic Prog and M+ Enthusiasts

<Floor PoV> 12/12H Semi-Hardcore Guild that recently reformed is looking to recruit as we prepare to begin mythic progression. Our guild is a small, tight-knit group of friends that have pushed the highest content in WoW with each other since Wrath, having taken a break from hardcore raiding since Legion ended. We are CE-oriented, but we also recognize that our personal lives are our first priority. That being said, we are looking to begin our mythic progression with a two day schedule for raiding. The times will be Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 EST. Pulls start at exactly 8:30, so we expect our raiders to come fully prepared (enchants, gems, food) and ready for invite 15 minutes before pull. We will provide cauldrons and repairs.

Currently, we are primarily looking for:

RDPS:

Mage, Lock (High)

Ele Sham, BM Hunter, Spriest (Medium)

Boomy (Low)

MDPS:

Full, but exceptional DPS are welcome to apply (or just be a part of the community!)

Healers:

Resto Sham, Disc Priest (High)

If your class/spec did not make the list, please don’t let that discourage you from reaching out; we’ll see if there’s a potential fit!

Qualities we are looking for:

Attendance: We understand things happen, but in order for us to succeed, we need all of our members to be reliably present.

Effort: This goes towards researching your class and the encounter, coming prepared, and just making an effort to fix mistakes.

Attitude: Wipes will happen. Repeated failure of mechanics is no excuse to lash out at other raid members. This is not an environment where we let people get away with toxicity. That being said, we’re here to push high-end content and raiders have to be able to take constructive feedback (raid leaders are no exception).

We also enjoy pushing high keys; several of our core raiders have Season 4 IO’s ranging from 2-2.5k. If you’re not sure about mythic raiding but want a small guild to push keys with, you are welcome as well!

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in or if you have any questions, contact Badfaith#11470 (bnet) or Goldlink#4417 (discord).

bumpity bump bump

Hey Zabu! I’m not sure if our raid times work for you but let me know if they do!

Wazzzzzzzzzzzup Gangsters! [H] < HordeCore > Tichondrius is a Semi-Hardcore Heroic raiding guild. Once we clear Heroic, we will be moving onto Mythic Ny’alotha. We raid 3 days per week. In Ny’alotha, we’re 8/12H, 11/12N.

We Raid:
Friday - Normal Ny’alotha Alt Run or Heroic/Mythic EP
Saturday & Sunday - Heroic Ny’alotha
8:00-11:00 PST/Server
Invites go out 30 minutes prior to the start.
We have 1 break for 5 minutes at 9:30 Server, halfway through the raid time.

Our team is relaxed, we have fun, joking and laughing while we progress through the raid. Our goal is to get into Mythic this raid tier, (We will start after we clear heroic).

Our demographic is the early 20s to 30s.
Note, we are an 18+ guild.

What we’re looking for:
Tank: None
Healers: Resto Shaman
MELE DPS: Havoc DH (Pref with Tank off-spec) and Unholy DK (Pref with Tank off-spec)
RANGED DPS: Fire Mage, Shadow Priest (Pref with Heal off-spec), Elemental Shaman.

Heroic Minimum Raid Requirements:
Cloak Level - 10
Heart Level - 75
Item Level - 445
At least 40k DPS sustained.

Other than Raiding, we push M+ weekly and PVP.

If you are interested in joining, have any questions, or want to chat, here are the best ways to contact us.

If you want to join our discord channel, the code is below.

ekJNWKC

Recruitment and Discord Officer
Bnet - Maplemurlock#1956
Discord - Dawnslaÿer/Mùnk#0257

Guild Master
Bnet - Meatshield#11770
Discord - Beefy#2889

Raid Lead / Raid Officer
Bnet - Pfftweown#1238
Discord - pfftweown#7841

LFM Raiders who want to raid at a competitive level. We were 5/12M, lead by top 20 US player. Raid times Tues/Weds/Thurs 8-11 PM EST! Silverdruid#11285