[H] Boomkin LF casual raiding guild for SL

Hi everyone,

I recently came back from a several month hiatus and am looking for a new group for Shadowlands. I’m looking for a casual guild focusing on raiding and mythic+ content. What I mean by this is I want to be part of a guild that isn’t going to go off the rails for getting stuck on progression, but not settle for complacency either. I have raiding experience going back to Cata as both a DPS and a healer with multiple different classes and specs. As for right now, I just leveled this toon coming back, so I’d be a little rusty at him, but I have been devoting time to siming him and improving as I can. I am open to offspecing as a healer if need be.

Before leaving, I was 4/12H Nyalotha on my previous main (Enhance Sham) with an IO score of 1161.

A little more about me personally, I’m pretty laid back, hard to anger, and hard to offend. At the end of the day, I play this game to hang with people and have fun. Like many people here, I already have a day job, I don’t want to come home to another. I live in the EST so that would factor in immensely to any scheduling that would go on. Preferably, my availability would be late night, after 9pm EST on the weekdays and after 10pm on the weekends. As with everything, I’m going to prioritize my own IRL things over a game, but I’m not just gonna no show. I’ll always let everyone know as best as I can, real life isn’t always gonna give you a decent notice, expecially lately.

I’m always open to learn from others who offer constructive criticism as well as willing to help others who want help. I do have experience as an officer in a small guild, but would prefer not to step into that role.

Currently, I’m running around Area-52, so there’s a definite plus if you are already based there. That said, I would not be against server transfering if I feel like its a good fit. I do not want to switch factions at the moment.

TL;DR: Laid back veteran player coming back with a new main that he’s learning quickly, looking for a not hardcore PVE guild. Past experience as a DPS and healer in previous raid tiers. Looking to get into raiding and mythic+. Late night availability for raiding, after 9pm EST on weekdays, after 10pm EST on weekends. LGBT friendly is a must.

Feel free to DM me here if you have any more questions, or add me on Discord, ScienceBear#1764, and message me there.

You sound like you’d be a good fit for my guild, I just added you on Discord!

Akai Soubi has been an established guild on Uther since Molten Core with multiple server firsts from BC through Cata. Now, we are a primarily Heroic flex raiding guild but maintain our commitment to hard work and excellence. We are looking for likeminded individuals who enjoy being part of a fun, silly, helpful community and have the skills/drive to get the job done! We raid heroics competitively and also have groups going for mythic dungeons +15 (mainly weekends).

Raid schedule:

Pacific Time Zone

Wednesday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

Thursday: 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm

To apply:

Please contact either Solsti (Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701) or Bort (Btag: sleepyfish#1172, Discord: Bort#6743).

If our raid times fit your schedule please reach out! I would love to chat :blush:

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

Hi Azkarkand,

I’m posting here because the attitude you describe in your post is exactly what a look for in my raid, namely the ability to communicate constructively, a short learning curve, prior raid experience, experience as a guild officer, respect for teammates time (implied by mentioning posting out), and a generally well organized and well thought-out post. I think you’d be a great fit within our raid culture. All that said, we raid 7-10pm EST. I’m posting some info about us hoping there’s a way to make our raid schedule work for you if you like what you read.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. As an example, we use PTR testing footage and logs to create strats we’ll use during week 1. There’s an example from Ny’alotha in our recruitment information, and we also already have some guides posted internally for Castle Nathria.

Our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear and some practice or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with playing as a team and keeping the raid culture positive.

If those practices and values speak to you, and our raid times aren’t a deal-breaker, have a look at our recruitment post and drop us an application if you like what you see.

Hey Azkarkand! Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you’ll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to clear heroic and mythic.

Raid times are as follows.

Monday - 8PM-10:00PM EST
Tuesday - 8PM-10:00PM EST

If interested please reach out to one of us!
Bnet - Goldfish#1198
Discord - Goldfish#7851

Bnet - Ninjaspace#1577
Discord -ninjaXpope#0788

Bnet - megaFly#11904
Discord - megaFly06#6053

Hey!

Crimson Brotherhood is looking for spellcaster DPS to round out our raid group for the rest of BFA and headed into shadowlands. We’re also active in Mythic+. Check us out.

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST.

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hey there! We’d love a Boomy!

Exact Change, one of the oldest guilds on Kilrogg/Winterhoof is recruiting for Shadowlands!

We’re an AotC focused guild that typically stays in the Top 10 for AotC completion on the connected realm. We also do M+, light PVP, and play other games together outside of WoW. We stay close to our members and feel more like a family/group of friends. We’re not the type of guild that drops contact with each other when raid night is over - we constantly plan, play other games, and do other content outside of raid nights.

Currently we’re looking for a myriad of ranged DPS - Mages, another Warlock, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, and Elemental Shaman. We would also love to add another healer to our ranks. If you’re not one of these specializations but are still looking for a new group of friends to call home - talk to me anyway.

We’re an adult oriented guild and we enjoy good sarcasm and banter - so be willing to chat with us! We try to chat throughout our work days on Discord and stay active while we can.

We raid Wednesday and Thursday, 7 PM to 10:00 PM Pacific.

If you’re looking for maybe a bit more than just somewhere to raid - if you’re looking for friends, chat with me.

Battle.net: Galk#11338

Discord: Galk#9129