[H] <Boogie Down> Recruiting for Heroic Raiding/Mythic+

Boogie Down is a group of five friends who rerolled Horde and are looking to expand our roster for heroic raiding and M+ content. We’re all AOTC raiders and we’re looking to build a smaller sized raid team of quality, cool people as we start to look towards 9.1.

Right now we’re raiding or doing keys on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:30p-11:30p EST. Flasks, enchants, feasts, and other consumables are provided for core raiders. Since we all have AOTC, we’re mostly farming the raid on alts or doing Sludgefist skips during this time. We are very open to coaching players who want to get into heroic raiding but haven’t had the opportunity yet. Outside of raiding, we are very active in Mythic+ and will always welcome players of any role!

For more information, please contact on Discord or in-game at the following:

Battlenet: myo#11231
Discord: myo#8280

Recruitment is primarily focused on a couple DPS and a healer, but please reach out for more information regardless of your spec/role!

I have been thinking of going horde but the only chars I have are 50 i would gladly lvl a class you guys don’t have would this be ok?

Hey Wilfredo! You would be more than welcome to play whatever class you’re most interested in pushing end-game content as. Feel free to find me in-game or on Discord.

To the general public–We are more than willing to work with players whose goal is AOTC and/or KSM but may not have had the opportunities or social group to accomplish them. Willingness to learn and a good attitude goes a long way when you Boogie Down :slight_smile:

Bumping for visibility

bump, updated the main post!

Bump! Lookin’ to make some more friends to Boogie Down with us.

Just transferred back to BH I’ll be your friend (very burned out on raids but looking to push M+)

scoovan#1406