[H] <Bobtail Invasion> 5/9H BfD LFM

Hi all,

<Bobtail Invasion> on Saurfang is looking for raiders to join our guild. We're a small 'one night a week' guild aiming to clear Heroic raid content first and foremost. Having said that, we will have an optional night for those who want to clear through the content a bit quicker around release, and who might want to look into Mythic raids later on. Currently we have cleared 5/9H BfD. Our raid starting times will differ slightly depending on daylight savings:

Sunday
6pm-9pm ST non-daylight savings
7pm-10pm ST daylight savings

Monday
8pm-10pm ST non-daylight savings
9pm-11pm ST daylight savings

In addition to raiding, we will be exploring all the PVE group content available in BFA such as Island Expeditions and Mythic+.

Let me know if this interests you! Send a request for a chat to Skathlok#6824. edit: updated with current progress.
Still looking for some more DPS and a tank.
Heya Skath,

I'm looking for a max 2 night a week guild - and sun/mon are my best nights :)
Posting on my hunter because i reckon i've raided with you before, the name is very familiar, so i thought i may have raided with you on my hunter?

Anyway, my pallie is 120, and i've been levelling him as prot, but could easily do ret as well.
Rolled a DH to 120 on alliance, just for a change, but dont think ill be raiding there, so back to levelling my 11 horde toons up :D

I tried messaging a couple times, but think you weren't on.
Message me anytime on Archeon#1881 - My pallie was my first to 120 of my horde toons, but happy to run any of my other toons as well.
Update:

Still looking for an OS Heals, preferably a Priest or Shaman.

We also still have a few DPS spots open for Priest, Rogue and Warrior.
Just dinged 110 and am late to the party and am looking for a guild which I could call home, happy to keep all specs up to date and geared. If your looking for a monk please shot me a message on my bnet Keg#1187.
Updated initial post:

We're looking for a few DPS classes to round off our raid group:

Priest (OS healing would be helpful too)
Warrior
Mage
Rogue
Still looking for a Rogue, Priest (Dps) and a Warrior (Dps).
Quick update:

We are still after a Priest (DPS), Rogue and Warrior (DPS). We are full on other classes/roles.
We're stilling looking for a DPS Priest (OS Heals would be welcome) and a Rogue.
Still looking for extra players to boost our ranks:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
Shadow Priest (OS heals would be great)
Rogue
Warlock
Dps Druid
Update:

On 6/8H with good progression on Mythrax. Open to a few more people to join our raids:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
Rogue
Warlock
Dps Druid
Dps Warrior
Bump

Still looking for a few more specific classes/roles:

Havoc DH
WW Monk
Rogue
Warlock
Dps Druid
Dps Warrior
Any OS Tank

Bump.

Still LFM. All roles encouraged to apply.

Cleared Mythic Taloc and Mother on sunday with pugs, but would rather do it with a full raid group.

LFM to fill healer and DPS spots as we look ahead to the next raid.

We’ve cleared 5/9 in Normal BfD so far, but still looking for a few more people to join us.

Updated title with current progression in BfD.

Now at 4/9H.

Looking for a few more people to join our raids.

Looking for more ranged DPS of any class but particularly Mages and Hunters.

5/9H as of Monday.