[H] <Bloody Sundae> 6/8 H Palace Weekend Raid Team is Recruiting

is currently looking for a few solid DPS to fill our roster for the current raid tier, Mythic +, and other guild activities. We are an established guild that has around since the beginning of BC. We are currently 6/8 H EP. Raid times are Fri/Sat 8-11 PST.

We are specifically looking for a ret pally with a heal OS, a monk with a heal OS, and a frost or unholy DK for our melee team, and a druid, lock, and shadow priest for our ranged team.

We will always consider solid and dedicated raiders regardless of recruitment needs.

The Basics:
Players should be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. While learning raid content can occasionally be trying, we ask members to be respectful of others. You will hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

Attendance Policy:
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will not be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

If interested please respond to this post on the character you are planning to raid on.
For more information, please contact Allie1#1513

Hi. The post is old so idk if u r recruiting, but Im looking for a weekend AoTC guild. I cant say i show up to every raid night due to work, but i do show up to most. I am a m+ junkie but I only enjoy m+ that is x>=10.