[H][Bloodsail Buccaneers] <Mutiny> (PvE/PvP)

Hello!

Mutiny is currently looking for players interested in bolstering a PvE Progression environment on the confirmed RP server Bloodsail Buccaneers. We currently recruiting main raiders and reserve raiders. This guild is also open to casual players who would like to focus on the RP aspect of the game but still step/substitute in whenever they’d like to experience the content.

Main Raiders will follow the main progression curve and enter the new raids with us as Blizzard releases new phases while casual players would still have an opportunity to step in a few weeks later when everything has turned into farm so that they can experience the content.

Current Raid Schedule (All times are EST):
Tuesday 9PM-11:30PM
Wednesday 9PM-11:30PM
Thursday 9PM-11:30PM

Class Requirements:
Druid: LOW
Hunter: LOW
Mage: MEDIUM
Priest: LOW
Rogue: MEDIUM
Shaman: LOW
Warlock: MEDIUM
DPS Warrior: MEDIUM
(Currently not recruiting prot warriors)

Premade BG and World PvP groups will be an option for those who would like to like to either push a specific rank or push all the way to Rank 14.

Please join to be directed into our guest channel if you’d like to ask any questions!

discord.gg/vrW7t9R

2 Likes

Still recruiting!

Still recruiting!

I just sent a discord friend request. I will definitely being playing shaman in classic. I have experience going all the way back to classic in the old days as a healing shaman on raids and such. I am looking forward to talking to you if you so desire. Thank you for any considerations. And a friendly bump also.

1 Like

Home for the rest of the day. Feel free to message me anywhere if you’re interested!

Still recruiting!

Home for the rest of the day. Feel free to message me anywhere if you’re interested!

Recruitment needs are updating daily!

Almost up to 20 members! :open_mouth:

Less than 2 weeks before this ship sails.

Bumping on edgy alt.

11 days. Bump

Less than 10 days!

Still looking to fill some final spots!

I would like to join. I will be playing a shaman.

Join the discord and let’s chat =)

Still recruiting everything!

Still recruiting!

Almost time!

Bumpity, boppity, boo.

If your still looking for 60’s i would like to join, i doubt i could raid at those times, but i could be around for lower instances for new 60’s