[H] <Blood for Glory> 3/10H 10/10N WED/THUR 9-12PM Recruiting for SL (6/12M 8.3)

We’ve got cookies now ^^

4/12 with Shad’har down!

Doing EP for trinkets and essences tomorrow! Come along and help out!

Come join us!!

Still looking for a potential Off tank and ranged DPS!

Still looking for more people to have fun with until shadowlands!

Hiya!!! Looking to add more members to our guild :blush: Lets do some keys and crush mythic raid and possibility get cutting edge before pre-patch ^^ :grinning: You know you want that big ol tentacle boi mount :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Still looking for more. We’d love some more dps!

Accepting socials too!

You guys seem pretty fun, I’m interested if you still need ranged for mythic progression.

Still looking for more to bump our roster up to 25 for Mythic for the last 6 fights. Hit me up!

Experiance Pally tank and Ret OS with 15 years of Raiding Experiance with Mythic level raid experience, and my friend who is and unholy DK are looking for a home

Devils#11716 on Bnet and Devils18#9609 on disc

Always looking for more people. Come talk to me!

Looking for more for Ra’den Prog. Hit me up!

We want you for Shadowlands! Come join us!

Added Luntho on discord but was interested in applying and wanted to make sure you were still taking apps. And to be more specific what youre looking for. Thanks :sweat_smile:

We are still taking applications! Hit me up!

You looking for specific classes?

interested and i got a few friends

We aren’t currently due to our roster not being finalized. When we get closer to the full group and know a release date for SL we will start narrowing down what classes and specs we need.