[H] <Bite Sized Criminals> Recruiting for raids and Mythic+ runs

We are a newly formed guild of mature players whom most have played on and off since Vanilla. We are currently 6/10 in raid progression and hope to soon move into heroic. Transfer to our server is not required to raid with us and we are taking all classes but are currently light on ranged dps. We require ilevel 180 for raiding but we run mythics pretty much every day and will help you get get your gear up to par if needed. We currently raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7pm Est till 9:30. Weekends we try and get together and do a few more bosses or try the first bosses in heroic. Feel free to message me in forums or in game as Skorche (Me)or discord Sko#2642.You can also try messaging Clawinorder (Guild Leader) for more information. We use Discord for voice comms and require you to at least be able to log in and listen during raids.

Have room for a rdruid heals? Been healing for well over 10 years and fairly new to the server.

Seladine#8873 is my discord, would love to hear back :slight_smile:

I am so sorry I just now saw this notification. If you have not already found a guild message me (Skorche or Skokin or our GL Clawinorder)