[H] Belmont Mercenary Co. - M+, RP

Hello forum goers! We are the Belmont Mercenary Company, and we are recruiting! We are looking to add maybe <5 people to our guild for M+, some RP, and PvP if there’s enough interest. We’ve been around since BC, made our group an official guild in Legion, and are now recruiting for some solid people.

We are older, so we all have careers/jobs and don’t play into the wee hours with some very few exceptions. If you are laid-back, want a clutch group to hang with while learning (or re-learning) the ropes, give us a shout on Emerald Dream!

What We Are Looking For
:fleur_de_lis: Someone who wants to get into M+ without being hounded for not knowing every mechanic, we are dusting off our rust from legion and will be learning with you!

:fleur_de_lis: We are looking for a DPS/Multi Spec or two to fill our M+ group

Who We Are
:fleur_de_lis: A couple of friends who like to play together and would love to meet some other chill people to run content with!

I’m in, What’s Next?
Some Disclaimers:
:trident: We are suuuper small, like 4 core people! Don’t join and expect someone on all the time or events always going on.

:trident: When you join, you’ll be an enlistee which means you will have no privileges other than basic chat. Guild bank access and repairs are available to the core team only.

While an enlistee, you are free to leave whenever if you decide the guild is not right for you.

If you decide to commit you will be promoted and placed on a short probation status. Basically the longer you’re with us and being a good person in general the more access you will have.

There is no timeline for promotions, they are decided by the Mercenary Conclave; If your active and/or participating in the guild, you’re chances are good.

Feel free to PM me, my btag is epsilon#1298 for questions and details! We are looking to run weekdays, but things could change once we get a core group assembled.