[H]Beat Classic Blues with <Dark Therapy> - AOTC Recruiting

Raid times:
Main progression raid: Wednesday/Monday at 8:30 - 11:00 Pacific
Normal “alt night” raid: Thursday at 8:30 Pacific

Are you finding yourself in a lonely guild while your guildmates are playing Classic?

Dark Therapy is a Horde progression raiding guild recently formed as a consolidation of a community-based raid group established this expansion. We’re currently AOTC and now that the dust has settled a bit from our merger, we have our eyes set on forming up a capable Mythic raiding team.

We are actively seeking any players/roles to join up for our Heroic farm while we build the roster to hit Mythic. We have enough flexibility in our comp to accommodate virtually anything, and we will reconfigure for the right players.

Who are those right players? Let’s start by saying you don’t have to be the most experienced or seasoned players. What we do value is an openness to learning, a willingness to take personal responsibility and participation in support activities like mats farming and M+/Islands runs, and a flexible disposition that works well with our team.

We supply cauldrons/flasks and pots for progression content, as well as personal food and other items via a well-stocked bank. Islands and M+ are run almost nightly.

Potential candidates are welcome to join us for any of our raids to determine whether we’re both a fit for each other. We also maintain an active community of good folks who we’ve pugged to fill since the start of the expansion, and folks are welcome to join that as well.

Please reach out to Taus#1545 on Bnet, or Taus, Belthakir, or Illemental ingame if you’re interested in joining us.

If I was thinking of joining, what are some of the prerequisites you would have? do I need to be max item level and have AOTC? or is it okay if I’m just reaching level 120?

With the various gearing paths in the game currently, not really any criteria at the moment. We’re looking for a certain kind of raider, not necessarily a gear score. :slight_smile:

the raid time is in PM right? I’m a 435 DH AoTC Looking for a Mythic prog guild.