[H] Barthilas <TENINCHESUNBUFFED> looking for all classes

Hello All,

This is newly created guild in season 3 - 8.2.5 which most of us are experienced players. Majority of us are mythic raiders in last season.

At this point, we are a bunch of casual players now currently working towards our way AOTC achievement in this current expansion. Most of us were from Perth, Sydney, Brisbane, Singapore and Malaysia.

We are friendly people, no dramas. We also do mythic plus to get weekly chest complete and we also working to get our season 4 keymaster achievement completed.

We raid every 2hrs on Thursday and Sunday from 1030p.m - 1230p.m (GMT +10) same as server time - 12/12H :slight_smile:

Any classes are welcomed to the guild, no ilvl restrictions etc.

If you interested you can add me in bnet Waleis#6211 to talk more about it.

Cheers!
Have a nice day ahead!

Bump bump! Feel free to add me in bnet to talk @ Waleis#6211 p.s the druid is not my main :laughing::sunny:

We are now at 6/12 Heroic , you are more than welcome to join us, we need healers/DPS/off-tank!

Add me if you would like to know more. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

We are now at 7/12H progressing. Please add me if you are interested Waleis#6211. We welcome all DPS classes especially range classes. :stuck_out_tongue:

We are now at 11/12H progressing. Please add me if you are interested Waleis#6211. We welcome all DPS classes especially range classes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Sometimes I regret not going ranged lol but if you have room for a warrior I’d be interested in joining.

Haha. We welcome any DPS class :smile: no rejection.

We are still recruiting rdps, off-tank/mdps and healer.

We are still looking off-tank, healer and rdps. Please add me Waleis#6211 for more information. Thank you

We are still looking for off-tank, healer and rdps. Bump Bump :smiley:

Hi, is there a raid spot open for an Unholy DK? Currently 455eq iL. Raided at the start of the expac on my Druid, and after AoTC Uldir, our raid group fell apart, and since then, have not raided normal/heroic. I have added you on real id.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Hades.

Hi all, currently we at 3/12M . We are looking for more RDPS and healer to be part of core raider team.

We are still looking for exceptional healers (druids, shamans, priest) and RDPS. If your class isn’t listed above, fear not any well exceptional players are welcome to talk to me or add me in the bnet Waleis#6211.

We at 5/12M and we are still recruiting healers (druids, shamans, priest, paladin) and RDPS. If your class isn’t listed above, fear not any well exceptional players are welcome to talk to me or add me in the bnet Waleis#6211

i added u… ad. i newbie… just purchases today… possible to guide me to lvl and to raid in future:) committed to shadowland patch:)

Just added you. My raiding people are having problems getting a full group so I’m 2/12M. 475 iLvl Shadow Priest. Looking for a raid spot in mythic and your schedule fits mine. Been playing off and on since Vanilla.

We at 7/12M now. Currently, we are recruiting for 2nd mythic team, open for all classes (RDPS & Healers). If you class is not listed above fear not any well exceptional players are more than welcome to message me.

The 2nd mythic team will be starting on every Wednesday and Monday (2015 - 2230 SVT ).

If you are interested, please feel free to talk to me or add me in bnet Waleis#6211. Thank you.

Have a nice day everyone :slight_smile:

We are still recruiting for 2nd Mythic Group! Bump Bump!!