[H] - Barthilas - Spriest looking for raiding/m+ guild

Recently returned and moved to Horde since it is pretty clear the future is clearly there.

Looking for a casual guild mostly for m+, heroic raiding and maybe some casual mythic raiding for the early bosses, nothing too serious. Can raid at all times atm though obviously preferring Australian evening to night time hours.

And by casual I mean a competent but not very serious one, like people knowing their classes but not obsessing over bis as I will also be playing what build/talent I find fun rather than the best one.

And by casual I also mean relaxed, with no authoritative GMs thinking we are their soldiers or ridiculous addon or wa mandatory requirements as players themselves should know what to use that helps them, forcing annoying addons like GTFO is not helpful to me.

About me, I am relaxed and weird kind of person so like to do content with equally relaxed people so it is fun, also a gay panda furry so bonus points for lgbt friendly places. And a note at the end, I wont be touching the last boss fight because I refuse that terrible cinematic and story to ever be registered to my characters xd, will do anything up to that though.

Edit: Found a guild so im gucci

“Hey there, I’d like to find a raiding guild but I refuse to play optimally, use useful addons or do the last boss of the raid.”

Christ alive.

2 Likes

This is so troll! You dont want to do last boss HAHA what kind of guild is going to want you :open_mouth:

Oh please do enjoy playing your unfun “optimal” build a site told you to use in which you dont even reach its max potential on your clearly non hardcore non world first run

Probably not a try hard one : )
That is exactly who I am trying to avoid with this post :3

By all means, you pay for a sub and you’re well within your rights to play the game as you see fit, that’s not what I’m commenting on.

But the attitude you’re presenting is one that is probably more in line with a guild that does normal and might dabble in heroic, not a heroic guild dabbling in mythic.

Mythic (and even the tail end of Heroic, until you totally and utterly out-gear it) requires some semblance of optimised play to have appropriate numbers for damage/healing/mitigation.

And frankly, as a shadow priest you need more optimisation than most classes to stay competitive.

3 Likes

I dont usually post replies to this sort of stuff but!
Use the lfr option, can play any build you like, meet like minded people who also refuse to learn mechanics, gear and play a spec appropriate for raids.
Oh and you can leave before the last boss! No annoying cinimatics or achievements for you to worry about.

No raid schedule, no guild leaders, no responsibility.

This post has to be a troll, if it is not, I’m genuinely amazed you took the time to post on forums
Looking for a guild stating you have no intentions of completing a full raid.

You also state you are a relaxed person, but sound pretty set in your ways and are unwilling to compromise anything, sounds pretty unrelaxing.
" hey invite me to your raid team. I may or may not turn up or even spec into any talents or use add-ons BUT I can tell u I will not be finishing the raid" also don’t tell me to do anything that I disagree with, I’m suuuuper relaxed and casual.

I can see all the guild’s lining up to have you on board.

God forbid heroic raiders having standards and wanting to enjoy the game

www .warcraftlogs.com/character/id/40012016#zone=23
www .warcraftlogs.com/character/id/42207731#zone=23

But hey, tryhards seem to have gotten pretty annoyed to the point of dogpilling on my post because they felt they got called out.

Sorry, I like my heroic raiding to be casual and fun, not tryhard like my life depends on it

You havnt called out anyone.
By all means play the game how you want.

But don’t expect anyone to want you in there guild after what you stated.
Guild’s even on normal/heroic like to eventually clear the raid, no guild sets out to kill 7/8 or 11/12 and call the raid teir.

Your fine, your logs line up with a heroic raider. Gg you can play wow with average logs.

All you did is make yourself look like a fool.

If you just said you were looking for a casual guild you would find plenty, but stating your not and will not ever finish the last boss in a raid??? Who would want you?

You want people to know their classes but refuse to play your class to the best of YOUR ability.
Again… guild’s lining up.

Sounds like u need to stick to random pugs, or lfr.
Not even being an elitists, just having common sense.

Yeah lol that is why 3 different tryhards got so triggered that they decided to dogpille on someone’s of guild thread, totes normal behavior

You provide excellent examples of the people I want to avoid, thanks :3

Good luck with wiping and mythic wrathion 1 month after its launch with your hardcore optimized group xD

Happy to help, enjoy uh… raiding…

Sassy. Enjoy never clearing the raid.

I’m sure there’ll be guilds lining up to vie for your membership after the attitude you’ve displayed here today.

I wish you all the best in your hunt for ‘Not Quite Ahead of the Curve’.

1 Like

Can you tell me how I can add you? Let’s have a chat

CoeXane#1340

Of an attitude of not backing down to ridiculous normalized behaviors and ideas that I consider bad simply because they are normalized and worshiped as fact by many in these forums?
Very proud of that behavior m8, as my interest is enjoying the game and casual competition rather than doing what X site tells me : )

Oh completely forgot about that
Btag is ralph#12852