[H] Barthilas - resto druid & aff lock LF new raid team for 8.2

Hi,

We are looking for a fun, down to earth, mature guild of competent players to enjoy the next tier with. We have done primarily heroic-only raiding for the past few expansions (AOTC BoD), but we are happy to progress further with a good group.

Available any day but times must be no earlier than 8pm and no later than 11:30pm AEST to balance RL commitments

Personally I only enjoy raiding as heals, so I am looking to fill this role only. When we find the right team we are committed and have solid attendance rates. Can follow instructions, pay attention to mechanics, and always strive to improve our specs and skills as a player.

Also have multiple 120 alts. We both love to run M+ and often run as tank & heals. Would like to find people in a guild willing to push with us.

Let us know if you think we might suit your team at all. Feel free to add my bnet Theriadis#1804 if you’d like to ask any more questions.

Madness Rising is recruiting for 8.2 Raid team. We are horde on barthilas. Monday and Wednesday. 8 till 11pm server time. Add me if you would like to have a chat.
Bnet Asuna#13819

1 Like

Hi Rinkie

Bin Chickens is recruiting a few more for 8.2. We are a heroic only but competent guild clearing content in a reasonable time each tier.

We raid Thu/Mon 8-11pm server time.

More in our post.

Cheers

Fuggs

Still looking for a reasonably established guild with core healer/dps spots available. Must be on Barthilas horde (we just moved a bunch of toons there).

Hi Low APM guild we are looking for new member for our small raid team 10-15 members max just trying to fill our core ranks again healing and dps spots available
Klanrur#1532

<Acquired Tastes> Illidian [H]. Is currently looking to form a stable core roster in Rise of Azshara. We are looking for Resto Shaman, Druid, and Holy Paladin. Any other healers are welcome to apply. Need competent DPS with a main focus on caster DPS. All players are welcome, not just ones interested in raiding. We do Mythic + and other content as well.
Raid Times: 6:30pm-9:30pm CST Tuesdays and Thursdays
Raid Leader: Dirk#1287
Recruitment Officer: Dumble#11898

We are reforming and breaking away from our old Guild that was dying where we were 6/9 Mythic, And looking too bring more success too this guild and raid progression