[H] Barthilas <No Pants> (Thurs/Sun) Recruiting for Mythic

No Pants is an Australian based 2-night mythic raiding guild on Barthilas that came to fruition during the opening of the Tomb of Sargeras. We recently shifted from Caelestrasz/Nagrand/Saurfang. We are a chilled out guild that strives to get through challenging content at a steady pace and to have a good time while doing it! Our aim for 9.2 is CE in a timely manner.

If Mythic raiding isn’t your thing there is also plenty of room for any casual players that want a home. We do a lot of mythic+ throughout the week, and an optional chill raid on Fridays.

Current Progression
Sanctum of Domination 7/10 Mythic.

Recruitment
We are looking for players that have a positive attitude and are dependable with relevant mythic raiding experience (supported by logs). Class priorities needed are as below, however we are happy to trial exceptional players of any class.

HIGH: Boomkin, Warlock, Mage
MEDIUM: Hunter/Ranged
LOW: Melee, Tank, Heals

Raid Times
Thursday 8:15pm - 11:00pm ST (AEDT)
Sunday 8:15pm - 11:00pm ST (AEDT)

Contact Details
If you have any questions please contact any of the players listed below for more information and/or if you wish to join the guild/apply for a raiding position.

Mauldron / Method11#6264 (Bnet) - Guild Master
Spoonqt / Spoon#1383 (Bnet) - Raid Leader
Quin/ Quinzel#11319 (Bnet) - Officer
Realshiz/ Realshiz#1790 (Bnet) - Officer

1 Like

12% Apes send it etc

Great bunch of people to play with.

come join the fun

Hi Friends just wanted to say hello hope you are all doing well

1 Like

Come join us!

I joined this guild a few days ago, and my life has never been the same again.

I’ve lost 10kg. My hair has grown back along with my libido. After being separated for 5 years, my wife has come back to me, and we have never been happier! Not only that, my best friend Fido, a black labrador, turned up on my doorstep after being missing for 7 months. My professional life has never been better, I have been promoted to the bigger office and received a hefty pay rise. Archie Thompson, this bully who tormented me in high school called me out of the blue and said he was forever sorry for how he treated me and he was just jealous of my hacky sack prowess. And my Dad finally told me he was proud of me.

10/10, A+++, would raid with these gamers again.

1 Like

Lmao :joy: :joy: Also sup gang!

1 Like