[H] [Barthilas] BrM/WW LF weekend raiding guild

Hi there, I’m looking for a guild that does weekend raids. (anywhere from Friday to Monday)

I started playing in BFA after a long hiatus (WotLK was the last I played). In this raid tier I’ve achieved 1400 .io & 3/8 Mythic with a guild that I very much enjoy playing with. I would definitely like to push past that in both .io score and mythic raiding next tier.

Unfortunately I’m unable to make the raid schedule of Wednesday/Thursday, which means it’s time to look for somewhere I can fit in nicely.

Things I would like in a guild: good camraderie, relaxed attitude, sensible structure, a will to progress.

Attitude I bring: reliable, all consumables, relaxed, probably talk too much until it’s time to put the serious hat on, a chilled out player.

Given that weekend raiding guilds are rare, if you do know of guilds I’m more than comfortable in messaging them myself if you could let me know who they are.

Thanks muchly for your time :slight_smile:

Hey Sulac, if you want to push deep into Mythic on a light 1 night a week schedule, look us up. We have room for 1 tank and a couple of DPS to fill out our roster so we can get back into full on Mythic progression.