[H] [Barthilas] <Blessed> | 6-9pm Wed/Sun

Blessed is a guild looking to help players get into and experience raiding whether you have raided before or are completely new to it, we want to create a friendly environment for all people.

Our primary focus for Shadowlands is to clear the current raid tier on Normal and Heroic difficulty with Mythic in mind if enough people are interested. The current raid times and days are:

Wednesday & Sunday
6pm - 9pm Server Time

These times are open to change depending on what best suits the members of the raid team.

Apart from raiding we will also be doing M+ aswell as rated & unrated PvP so players are able to experience as much content as possible.

If any of this interests you or if you have any questions feel free to message me in game or add me on Bnet:

Squrl#11267

Priority Classes / Specs:

• Havoc Demon Hunter
  • Subtlety Rogue

There is other dps spots available these specs are just wanted more so feel free to message me even if you are not considering the specs above. :slight_smile:

Thanks.
Stay Safe.

1 Like

still looking for members :slight_smile:

Still after:

• Demon Hunter (Havoc)
  • Mage (Frost or Arcane)
  • Warlock (Affliction or Destruction)
  • Rogue

:slight_smile:

Still looking for:

• Demon Hunter (Havoc)
  • Mage (Frost / Arcane)

I’ve got a few chars dotted around different realms but would be interested in joining and possibly transferring some if needed.

I’m considering mage as a main amongst other things if that is of interest. May change my mind in the next month haha but it’s on the shortlist.

Still looking for:

Demon Hunter (Havoc)

Hey wondering if me and a couple friends can join to do M+

Cheers!

Have updated priority classes in post to save looking through comments :slight_smile:

Bump… :slight_smile:

sending it back to the top