[H] Balance Druid LF Afternoon Raiding Guild

Hey all!

I work a job that is 7p-7a, rotates 3 nights a week, and makes it really hard to commit to traditional raid times. I’m looking for someone who raids 1-5 CST or similar. I’ve been pouring through posts, but haven’t found a way to search by raid times.

I’m a 335 Boomkin, (resto off-spec) with a 68 neck, and 8/8 Heroic. I’ve only been able to raid by pugging, which as we all know can be really hit or miss, and is a terrible way to learn and improve.

I have a good group I run lots of Mythic + with, which is super fun. I’ve been logging and steadily improving, which is pretty rewarding. I usually run +12-14. The key group is fun, and we’re good friends, but my friends aren’t as serious about progressing as I would like to be. I think I’m more into planning and drilling down on areas of improvement (while keeping things fun) than they’re interested in, which is okay, but I’d like to see what I could really do.

I feel like I’m missing out on half (or more than half) of the game by not being able to raid, and would love to find a solid group to raid with.

I have plenty of logs to look at, and would be happy to talk with folks!

I’m on Bonechewer, but would realm change for the right opportunity.

Feel free to message me JoelRocks#11681