(H)<Audacity> PVE | Oceanic | PVP Realm Recruiting raiders for Classic

<Audacity> [Oceanic] [Horde] [PVP]

Guild Information:

• Realm: Oceanic
  • Faction: Horde
  • Realm Type: PVP
  • Guild Type: Semi-hardcore (Socials more than welcome)
  • Loot Rules: EPGP (Legendary’s will be loot council)

Introduction:
<Audacity> Is led by a number of old-school, hardcore players (numerous top 100 world kills) who’ve been playing together for over 10 years. Our focus now is on completing the classic wow raid content so we aim to raid a very focused 2 nights per week to get the most out of that time. We expect everyone to come prepared for raids with consumables, correct mods and have researched boss fights. We are very focused when it’s time to down bosses. But we maintain a very relaxed vibe otherwise. We strike a good balance between getting things done and having a laugh along the way :stuck_out_tongue:

Raid Schedule:

• Monday/Thursday 8:30 – 11:30 AEST
  • Non-mandatory raids will be run on off nights for 20 mans etc

Member expectations:

• We expect all of our members to be respectful to each other.
  • We expect raiders to come prepared to raids including required consumables and have read boss strats.
  • We don’t expect players to instantly be the best, but want to see players put in the effort to always be improving.

Currently recruiting:

• We are currently recruiting all skilled players for raiding
  • We are always recruiting socials for our guild as well

For more information feel free to add me on bnet: Nayo#2853

1 Like

Maybe this is a terrible question, but “ST” ?

Hey mate, server time, I might add in the AEST as well :slightly_smiling_face:
Are you looking for a classic guild? :slight_smile:

Thanks for clearing that up. :slight_smile: I am, however, I didn’t notice the ‘Oceanic’ in your title. Free bumps for you :wink:

Haha no worries, thanks mate all the best with finding a guild :slight_smile:

Hi there,

I’m currently shopping around for a server/guild ahead of the classic launch, and a lot of what you wrote is very similar to what I’m looking for.

I’m looking for a guild that will offer the same level of hardcore/fun ratio as I have experienced in the past, but unfortunately several expansions have made the people I know stop playing entirely and they don’t look to be returning for classic.

I am always on ahead of time, with full raid requirements and consumables, and am eager to get back into classic with the horde. I do however aim to have 3 characters all to raid with at different points throughout the raid timeline, starting with hunter, then warlock and finishing with mage/warlock depending on needs/numbers. All three I can play to a high level, and I’m aware the time investment that will be required to make them raid ready at each leg, and am more than prepared to do that.

Would there be anything else your guild will be offering their raiders such as BG’s, World PVP, Rare/World boss hunting, farming runs, etc that is planned for? I am looking to do a lot of those so any extra events like that the guild provides would be beneficial for me on time.

Kulkodar (name to be changed lol)

Hi Kulkodar!

Thanks for the interest, we could certainly use all of the classes you listed :slight_smile:
In regards to BG’s world PVP etc we don’t have anything planed at this stage, however a number of players in guild are quite interested in these things so I am sure there will be a bit of it going on.

If you are interested please let me know and I can send you our discord info :slight_smile: