[H] {at Tanagra} is Weekend Raid, Recruiting for Ny'alotha - 3 / 12 Mythic

at Tanagra(Hjyal Server) is a Weekend Raiding Guild and is currently Focusing our recruiting for friendly/Raid focus people for The Ny’alotha Raid

Current Progress – 3 / 12 Mythic --------12 / 12 Heroic Ny’alotha
3 / 9 Mythic EP
1 / 9 Mythic BoD
2 / 2 Heroic Crucible
2 / 8 Mythic Uldir

Past Raid Tiers
Legion
4 / 11 Mythic Antorus, the Burning Throne
2 / 9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
10 / 10 Heroic Nighthold
7 / 7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare

About us:
at Tanagra is a Horde, Heroic raiding focus guild located on Hyjal-US server(West / PST). We are a Semi-casual guild that began raiding strong in WoD. We are Fun and Friendly group of players joining forces to Progress through all current Tier content. Pushing all Heroic and when Possible Mythic Raid Content. Over all great group of Core players to raid with here, alot of different/ fun minds! Plus along with all the other Fun Adventures in the In-Game World.

For raiding wise, our main focus is to push all full clear Heroic content and then Start pushing into Mythics

What our Guild can offer you
*A stable, fun and mature environment, We are all here to have fun, and we will provide that environment for you.
*Having fun doing 5man Dungeons — Mythics + Keys
*Farming All things BfA content.
*Helping each other out and overall having Fun!
*Guild Bank with Raiding and other Misc. goodies.

Raider Expectations
:black_medium_small_square: Attendance - If you are unable to attend a raid for whatever reason please give us a notice ahead of time if possible so we have time to adjust and fill accordingly.
:black_medium_small_square: Commitment (being in raid the full duration of the raid). Please respect your fellow raiders who are dedicating their time and be willing to step in and out of the raid as needed for progression purposes.
:black_medium_small_square: Have a basic understanding of the fight prior to raid

Recruitment:
– For BfA —

What we are Currently Looking for
Tanks - Full

Healers - Full

DPS - Open Recruitment For Range DPS

Raiding Schedule
Raiding 2 days a week on Weekends, 3 hours per Raid night
Raid Days/Times
Friday and Saturday @ 7pm - 10pm PST

As for voice chat – we use Discord, which is must for raids.

For those interested in joining the guild or any other questions, you can get a hold of One of our Guild Recruiters @ Darten#1190 (GM) and @ Rorigin#1522 (Guild Officer) or @ Demon#11147(Raid Leader)

looking for more

Updated info

Interested. Are you guys in need of a boomkin? 8/12 Heroic

Hey there codyak, go ahead and add @ Demon#11147 or. In-game @ Dman

Guild info updated

The raid times work great for me for the most part. I just started playing this toon so he is around 435 gear level, I think that’s a bit low for Heroic but I know I can hold my own in raids. Not sure if you need BM hunters. Pretty much looking for a mature/casual guild atmosphere as I am a bit on the older side.

Updated information

updated guild info