[H] (Arthas-US) 411 ilvl Rogue

Looking for a semi-serious raiding guild for the upcoming raid tier. I’m looking for an active guild with an active roster that will at least clear heroic maybe some mythic. Main focus is raids and m+'s, but I also pvp for fun.

Looks like my current guild won’t be coming back for the next raid tier due to inactivity. I’d like to play with some active players and make some new friends.

Hey Puremisery,

Moted is currently looking for a rogue to fill out our roster. We would love to have a more consistent rogue that will be there for raids :slight_smile: If you’re open to server transferring, we would love to take you! We are an active guild, more on the smaller side because we don’t invite random players that we see aren’t in a guild. Everyone in the guild are friends and there are no cliques. Take a look at us and if we interest you, please reach out!
Discord (preferred): Aidy#7495 Bnet: Aidy#11206

Hi im from a guild called absolute and we are on malganis, we raid tuesdays and thursdays 7-10 EST we are a semi hardcore guild and just looking for a few more dps to fill out our raid team so we can hit the new raid hard. We run m+s and also im looking into starting a bg team for fun. Let me know if youre interested

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

We don’t have a lot of members who PvP, but we otherwise sound like what you’re looking for.

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 5/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.