[H] Arms War LF Heroic Raiding guild for TWW [Weekdays EST]

Hello there!

I am an experienced raider since Vanilla WoW looking for a friendly raiding guild that is interested in Normal/Heroic content and getting AOTC achievements. I prefer starting raid times of 6-8pm EST with an approximate 2 to 3 hour run time.

I’m really forward to playing Arms in TWW and the new raid boss encounters with new friends. If you think that I fit your criteria and there’s a spot in your raid group for a stalwart warrior, please feel free to reach out!

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.

Hey there!

Mercen Ares (Proudmoore) is on the lookout for DPS to round out our roster for The War Within.

To keep it brief: we earn AoTC every tier pretty quickly. Our raid times are Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM EST and we active members putting together Mythic+ groups most nights.

Our members are mostly in their mid-20s to late 30s, with some older folks too. We also have active groups in other games outside of WoW if that’s your thing.

At our core, we’re a bunch of players who enjoy playing together and we’re looking to find more like-minded people to join us and help progress further as a group and guild.

If this sounds like your kind of vibe or if you have any questions, shoot me a message on Discord @ Sneebleskrat. I’d be happy to chat!

Hey Munmun, We could definitely use an experienced warrior for our raid team. We raid Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST. A bunch of us(myself included) have also been playing since the beginning. We’ve done quite a lot of mythic raiding in the past but just interested in AOTC and pushing keys for TWW.

Here’s my discord if you want to know more: nohero_nbk

And here’s our guild spam if you want to read it.