(H) Area52 Tues/Weds Evening LF DPS

Prestige WorldWide (Area52)

We are an all adult 9/9N 8/9H BOD guild, but whats more than that is we are a group of friends. We raid together, we push keys together, we take care of our weekly islands together, run old content together, and play other games together. We joke around in discord. And have fun playing the game. We openly welcome anyone that wishes to join us into this environment, including them in all we do, and need more!

Tuesday/Wednesday
9pm-12am eastern time

We’re in need of
{DPS}1 Mage & 1 Shaman (Resto OS a big plus)

If you aren’t on that list don’t worry, our bouncers take tips, so hit up btag or discord anyway we’ll see what we can do :boom:

Btag: Sataraa#1236
Discord: Sataraa#6900

Why do people have to be friends?
Can’t you just keep your feelers out of it and play the game?
I mean, seriously, I probably wouldn’t let you into my house and offer you food in the real world, what makes you think I want to be your friend?
You’re probably really an Alliance player anyway, and are only Horde because of convenience. Ya know, “Friends”.
That’s not a real horde.
Real horde is born… wait?
What?
I was a Warrior?
A human?!
Omg…
slits wrists and dies
/camp

Resurrects Spartacat

Yo, Yo, Yo, Yo!
What is Fishes!?

Iamnotspartacat!

Main article: [Social interaction via MMORPGs]

MMORPGs almost always have tools to facilitate communication between players. Many MMORPGs offer support for in-game guilds or clans), though these will usually form whether the game supports them or not.

In addition, most MMOGs require some degree of teamwork in parts of the game. These tasks usually require players to take on roles in the group, such as protecting other players from damage (called tanking), “healing” damage done to other players or damaging enemies.

MMORPGs generally have Game Moderators or [Game Masters] (frequently referred to as GMs or “mods”), who may be paid employees or unpaid volunteers who attempt to supervise the world. Some GMs may have additional access to features and information related to the game that are not available to other players and roles.

Relationships formed in MMORPGs can often be just as intense as relationships formed between friends or partners met outside the game, and often involve elements of collaboration and trust between players.

Wikipedia:
Massively_multiplayer_online_role-playing_game

Why do you play a social game???

That hole you crawled out of, I’m sure you can find your way back into.

Lol.
No. You all stick with your cliques.
And ostracize and attack each other.
Since 2008 the mentallity and behavior of the player-base has devolved into a myriad factions of obtuse semi-literate angry men [literally, most of the women - not selective observing, that’s not how sh** gets done - are chill peeps mostly fed up with semi literate angry boys who copy and paste. And your ever so clever retort epitomize your “community”.

If it is not ur feelers over religion, it is politics, if it is not about how much your salary it is, then it is about where you come from, et al.

And those people shouting, those ever so clever, witty, and mind you - not so cleverly thought out; “go back to your hole”.

Well, it is you people i am addressing.

Thank you for stopping by.

PS: i come from the Stars, a shame you didnt pick up any sensibility from whatever one you were born from… Maybe some s÷×+= that dropped to earth from a comet or something - whatever light’s your fire – is not a very bright source.

I refer you to the Feather of Truth, [Shu].

Hahahha.

Putz.

Ps: why did u get so triggered by satire? Omg.
Go back to reddit and feel validated.