[H][Area52] six players newly transferred looking for AOTC guild

TL;DR - 6 players (1 tank, 2 heal, 3 dps) ~1400 IO BFA S1 and 8/8H, 2/8M Uldir looking for a new home together.

We are the remains of a small server, alliance guild who have just transferred to a new home on Area 52 as Horde for new opportunites and a game refresh. We’ve all played since Vanilla or TBC in multiple guilds and progress levels, and we’ve played together as a group since the beginning of Legion. As interest from guild members during BFA has fallen off, we’ve focused on M+ and casually pugging AOTC and eventually 2/8M Uldir. We are good players who like to have fun but still make progress, and we do not take ourselves too seriously and understand that mistakes happen. We are adults in our late 20s and 30s, some with families, so our time commitment to the game is limited. We would like to ideally join a guild as a group, and raid with you 2 nights - preferably Monday and Wednesday, but we can be somewhat flexible with that. We have been raiding 8:30-10:30p EST. We typically do M+ other nights.

Our current roster is:

• Prot Paladion (solid Holy offspec and open to playing either)
  • Resto Druid
  • MW Monk OR Assassination Rogue (both equally strong)
  • Feral Druid
  • Mage
  • Havoc Demon Hunter

If your AOTC guild on Area 52 horde has room for the 6 of us and we sound like a good fit, please reach out here or directly to me, Smashley (Babytank#1957 on bnet or Smashley#8293 on Discord) or Arkainne (Arkaine#1478 on bnet or Arkaine#8405 discord) so we can set something up. Thank you for reading!

Hey Smashley,
It’s a shame you went to Area 52 instead of Illidan, you’re group seems to be the last piece of what we need :frowning: . In any case, maybe you can be persuaded:
Quantum-Illidan, we are a newly formed guild (beginning of BfA) composed of experienced raiders and new players. We got AotC in Uldir and are looking to expand our roster for easier clears of heroic and some possible mythic progression. We raid Tues/Thurs 930-1230EST. We do have two tanks, but we would be able to take the 6 of you as 2heal/4dps or 3heal/3dps. If there is any way of making this work, please add me on bnet to discuss it! Val#12876

Hi there! Im the GM of Syntax Error on Malganis.
Its a shame that you guys are on A-52 because your small group seems like exactly what we need.
We do AOTC raiding and some light Mythic (8/8H 2/8M)
We are currently looking for 1 Tank and 1-2 Healers. We have a couple flexible DPS spots open.
We raid Tuesday / Friday 9pm - 11pm CST.

We also have a very active M+ team that is putting together a group to try to qualify for the MDI.

Here is our website with more information about our guild: https://syntaxerrorguild.wixsite.com/guild

If you guys are interested in possibly cross-realm raiding together until we move in to doing Mythic content, let me know.
My Discord is BlueIntimacy#1207

Hey Smashley I DONT think its a shame you went to Area 52, I enjoy this server a lot. We do raid Thursday and Friday nights from 8-11pm EST so if you guys think you can adjust your raid times to come hangout with us message me. You can message me in Discord (BEAR#8487) or Btag (tjthebear#1331) Thanks and welcome to the server!!!

Hey thanks, your times seem to be a little bit more in line with what we’re looking for. I’ll message you when I log on tonight and see if we can come up with something.

Sounds good, we will be raiding so if you guys wanna join us to see what we are about that would be cool. Im the guild lead btw…

Are you sure you dont want to stay alliance? We could have used all 6 of you since a few our core players didn’t come back for 8.1 and we raid 1 night a week and focus on ATOC only with M+ to boot on off days.