[H] [Area52] LF weekend Sat/Sun raiding guild

Good evening.
Our raiding team dissolved during the 8.1 content drought. Looking for a Saturday / Sunday raiding guild in Area52.
I work late at night during weekdays, cannot make raids Mon-Fri nights.

I am pretty casual and go for AOTC every tier, but dedicated. I don’t miss raid nights. Generally MM for Raids, BM for Mythic+, yada yada.
Looking for a mature guild, preferably working adults.

Thank you,

Hello Aohige, I’m the guild leader of Last Sanctuary. I understand you’re looking to stay in Area52, but I wanted to reach out since it sounds like we could be a good fit for you. We would be happy to invite you to our raid nights as if you were part of our guild, if you wish to stay on your server!

Last Sanctuary is a social, casual guild that puts being a community first. We are adults only and also push for AotC. Our raid times are Saturdays & Sundays from 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM EST. Outside of raiding, we are active and typing in guild chat and Discord daily!

If you have any questions, feel free to add me: CrosseAAH#1381.

1 Like

Hey there, we raid Sat/Sun. Check us out! Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games. We run plenty of guild contest, we have given over 7 million gold away to players in the guild.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekend Group (3/9m)

• Ranged DPS (Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Mage, Hunter, Shadow Priest)
  • Melee Dps (Windwalker Monk, Ret Paladin, Rogue)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot! We will reimburse your transfer with gold if you perform well.

Requirements:
405+ Item Level
90% Raid Attendance
Positive Attitude

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - Midnight EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 9/9
Mythic BoD: 3/9
Heroic CoS: 2/2

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957
In game characters: Healing, Dev, Cutiecupcake, Healing, Kilig, Catechist

1 Like

Much thanks for the reply, Moopy!
Yeah, I do prefer staying on A52, but am willing to transfer if necessary. If I end up without ideal options, I’ll make sure and get back to you guys!

Thank you for your reply! Do you guys have a discord server?
I just sent your BT a friend request. Thank you, and see you in-game. :slight_smile: