[H] Area-52 <Hyjal Wife Hyjal Kids> 7/10M Tu/Thr/Sat 6PM EST

[H][AREA 52] 7/10M Tu/Th/Sat 6-9PM EST

Hello Friends! We are currently proging on M sluge with frequent sub 10% pulls. We are looking for 1 Unholy DK, 1 Boomie, 1 Healer (we are flexible enough to accept most specs) DO NOT BE SHY TO APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT ONE OF OUR HIGH PRIORITY CLASSEES!. We will STRONGLY consider any big pumper with outstanding mechanics.

RAID SCHEDULE: [9Hrs a week for Mythic Team] [Mythic] Tues/Thurs/Sat 6:00 - 9:00pm EASTERN time. [Heroic] Wed/Fri 6:00 - 9:00 EASTERN time. This team is open to any Mythic team alt as well as any casual heroic raider!

Where to apply: You can message OmgodTv#8232 0R Sergelid #8327 on discord. They will direct you to the Raids Discord!

About Us: This Guild has been a fast progressing guild with an amazing community spanning A MULTITUDE games! We have an active discord and plan to grow even more! We are centralized on Mythic raiding but have MANY highly ranked PvP players as well as Very high M+ runners as well. We also run a developmental heroic only group that has a ton of experience to help players get the most out the game while learning and improving their personal ability. We want to provide an opportunity for some players who may lack confidence to start with our G2 heroic and grow into a top tier mythic raider. We also host community events such as Tmog competitions, Gnome Races, World PvP and Duel Competitions always for copious amounts of gold! We think that taking the game seriously and having a collective team goal doesn’t have to go hand and hand with elitism and berating.

What we expect: We have a strict NO POLITICS, NO ASKING FOR CARRIES and NO TROLLING Policy. We want a positive environment free from drama. You can count on us to keep our community this way. If you are a Mythic Raider we expect you to have ALL you gear enchanted as well as all consumables when showing up to raid. Cauldrons/repairs/feats vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. The Officers and Class leaders review logs from each raid in order to help diagnose issues as well as focus on improvements. We offer a great place to hone in on your skills and review logs with people who genuinely care and want to help you improve. We know that the success of the collective depends on the success of our individual members.

Conclusion: You do not have to be some super sweat to join our guild! This guild has a place for everyone. Whether its pvping in an rbg, doing M+ with the bois, heroic raid, chilling in some old content farming mounts with the homies, sweating it out in the maw to get that last socket or paying the dues on a new prog Mythic boss - theres is a place for you here! We value community and maintaining a positive environment for people to reach their own goals! If this sounds like a place you could call home message OmgodTv#8232 0R Sergelid #8327 on discord or Aaron621#11849 on Btag!

Thanks for the read my friends and good luck!

1 Like

wow thats hot

hot hot hot very hot

Extra spicy

Come down sludge with us!

We’re really looking to fill these roles to get a solid start at 9.1. As always the goal is CE.

BEE MOVIE ffffff

Hello I’m currently 7/10M on my main which is a ret pally I also play a unholy DK and an Enhance shammy. Please reach out if you would like more information from me here’s my btag Knami#1203 and my discord Knami#3258.

Bumperino my thread.