[H] [Area 52] 221 MM Hunter looking for guild for Mythic Progression

Hello, I am currently looking for a Mythic progression guild to call home. I just started playing WoW in Shadowlands so I may not have the experience that others may have, but I do have the drive and motivation to improve and play my class to the best of my ability. I am only 1/10M, but I pride myself on being a quick learner. I do extensive research on bosses before I even think about progressing them and I would never show up to a raid night without feeling like I know the mechanics and strategies inside and out. I am willing to admit my mistakes when they happen and learn from them, and I think that if you aren’t able to do that you will never improve. I have a very open schedule, so I am available every day of the week.

Hi Snowyhunter! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hi there! Corrupted Cannoli on Area52 here and we are lfm! We are a very friendly and helpful guild with a bit of a community feel as we do game nights and movie nights! All of our raiders are required to do m+ weekly as well~

We are 10/10H; 2/10M
Days: Friday and Saturday 8-11pm EST

My bnet is Okashiro#11455 if interested

Hello!

We’re looking for a TANK & more DPS to progress in Mythics and keystone masters. AOTC under out belt.

Add JrSlacker#11372 and lets chat!

Hello! I am with Corrupted Cannoli on A-52 (Horde)! Always trying to set up mythic + and also have game nights (stuff outside of wow) Current progression 10/10 H 2/10 M
I really like what you put in here. Seems like you have a great approach to mythic raiding! I really hope to hear from you soon!
Btag Kenoshis#1451

Come check us out if your willing to transfer!

Still looking!

Hello - think you would be a great fit for what were looking for. Contact me on btag Zeedrick#1286 or discord Zeedrick#4371. Hope to hear from you.

Hello there, Channel Five News Team here. Currently 4/10 mythic. Looking to add one more solid hunter to our roster and it seems like you have the exact attitude we’re looking for. My in game Fritoss#11542 and discord is Fritoss#3719. Would very much be interested in speaking to ya about joining us. Look forward to hearing from ya. Edit:Already on Area 52 as well so no transfer would be needed :wink: