[H] AOTC - 3/10M Exp Ele Shaman Looking for Home

I progressed in CN on an Aff lock and decided that it was not the class I wanted to play so I leveled up this guy and I am looking for a new home to get back in the CN saddle. I am a bit under-geared right now but I am working on that in keys.
I am a competent player that shows up and does not constantly make the same mistakes, prepared with consumables and all of the things that a raider should have. I also really enjoy M+ and am very interested in doing some arena’s. I am looking for a good group of folks that raid a few (2/3) days a week in the timeframe of 18:00-21:00 CT.

1 Like

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to build a mythic focused roster!!

This would be a core spot (not bench). We match your current progression so you can pick up right where you left off. We’re trying to recruit strong players that can push into Mythic content without a ton of raid hours.

We are a 5-year-old guild that faction and server transferred to Mal’Ganis in BFA. We are an AOTC guild looking to turn the corner for more mythic progression without a full CE focus. We will never require extended hours, we will never ask for extra raid days, and until the content is so boring you can practically sleep through it, we won’t extend lockouts. Our goal is to maximize the 6 hours per week we play by recruiting players who are hungry but need the light weekend raid schedule to accommodate real life.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST

Progression - 10/10 Heroic, 3/10 Mythic

Contact info is Andro#1365 bnet/Andro#8398 on discord or Beef#12743 bnet/Whoisit
#3685 Discord

Ayo Shock O Clock. Friendly neighborhood GM here looking to battle the recruitment boss this xpac. I’m a big fan of shamans as that is a class I know top to bottom. Big fan. Ele is so sick right now in keys it’s unreal. Absolutely slept on. Instead of hitting you with our guild link, I can just chat 1 on 1 if you’d prefer. Hit me up! I’d like to make sure we’re a good fit for each other. Community is more important to me than mercenary players <3

Disc: SpacePope20K#0840
Bnet: SpacePope20K#1320