[H] AOTC 223 Warlock LF Mythic Guild

I’m looking for a good community that is either already in Mythic or is actively pushing into it. Ideally looking to raid two night per week until 10 server but I can be a bit flexible here. Ultimately I’m looking to improve and to join a group of people that are as well.

bnet bladz#1648
Discord Bladz#1648

Hey Bladz,

Just sent you a bnet request. I’m from Too Late on Mal’Ganis and we’re looking for a warlock to keep progressing through CN Mythic. We’re currently 5/10M and have a spot for a warlock. If you’re interested you can check out some more info on our Discord.

discord.gg/BsgS4Fr2Wy

1 Like

Hello, Buds Til Disband is looking to build a mythic focused roster!!

As a warlock main and former top 30 US raider, I’d be thrilled to have another warlock to compete with in guild!

We are a 5-year-old guild that faction and server transferred to Mal’Ganis in BFA. We are an AOTC guild looking to turn the corner for more mythic progression without a full CE focus. We will never require extended hours, we will never ask for extra raid days, and until the content is so boring you can practically sleep through it, we won’t extend lockouts. Our goal is to maximize the 6 hours per week we play by recruiting players who are hungry but need the light weekend raid schedule to accommodate real life.

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9-12 EST

Progression - 10/10 Heroic, 3/10 Mythic

Contact info is Andro#1365 bnet/Andro#8398 on discord or Beef#12743 bnet/Whoisit
#3685 Discord

Progress:
CN - 2/10 Mythic (10/10 Heroic).

Raid time: Wednesday and Monday 9:00PM to 12:00AM EST. When a tier first releases, we will add a 3rd day for 2-3 weeks (Sunday) to push us into Mythic quicker.

We are currently recruiting to rebuild our Mythic raiding roster.

*Recruiting needs:
Melee DPS - Monk, Rogue, DK
Ranged DPS - Fire Mage, Warlock, Hunter, Ele shaman, Boomkin
1 Healer: Holy Paladin, Holy Priest, Monk
Any exceptional DPS
–All exceptional players will be considered–

Requirements:

• Must be self motivated, have an understanding of your class and know how to improve and dissect logs.
  • Near perfect attendance is a must.
  • You need to be able to take constructive criticism.
  • Mature, adult attitude. While we don’t have an age requirement, most of our members are 25+ and established in their lives and careers. We have no interest in people that are not in it for the long haul.
  • You absolutely need some form of cutting edge experience. Even if some tiers we’re not completed, a solid understanding of mythic raiding is required. We will not be entertaining any applicants who lack true end game experience.

If interested, please reach out on Discord or Bnet and we 'll set up a time to chat.

Discord: Necro#5326 / Elms#2120 / Veritias#1595
Bnet: Necro1166#1286 / Elms#1515 / Veritias#1304