(H) Any guilds need a few more? another raid team? Absorb a guild?

so, looking to strike up a discussion about a possible absorption of 10-15 raiders and a handful of members.

currently guild has seen losses due to burn out and real life, the raiders are all 14/14 current content and are looking to ideally keep the group together as much as we can.

so if there’s a guild out there hoping to start a second raid team but are lacking people, we might be what you’re looking for. Thanks for reading and I look forward to any comments here or DM’d

Currently launching a guild for WOTLK progression with the possibility of raiding a bit in TBC. We’re very fresh and looking to build a solid core and some good infrastructure if y’all would be interested in coming to a new guild and assisting in the startup!

bnet: teckley#1402

while I appreciate your offer I will have to take a pass, trying to refrain from start ups

Hey, I just shot you a bnet request, interested in this.

So we have 2 teams that might work for you. One raids Tuesday and Weds from 6-9 pm and the other saturday and sunday from 5-9 pm. Been around awhile, cleared everything this exp so far. hit me up on bnet nursy#1406 to discuss further.