[H and A][NA] <Found a Green Quest> AOTC recruiting for Season 4

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

4 Likes

We’re definitely a fun social guild! Come join us!

2 Likes

We’re looking for a monk. Either Mistweaver or Windwalker. An enhance shaman would be nice too! We don’t have room for anymore hunters or Paladins on our heroic raid team. Come join us!

1 Like

Vault Day! Hope your vaults were good to you! Raid team is looking pretty good! We’re looking for a Priest Flex (Shadow/Holy or Disc) to round out our team! Looking forward to start raiding this week! Thursdays/Fridays 7:3pm - 10pm EST.

2 Likes

7/9 Normal in one raid night! Tonight we continue the raid and move into heroic. We’re on the search for a priest willing to flex dps/heals.

1 Like

8/9 Normal and some good attempts on Fyrakk! We’re looking for an enhancement shaman and an aug evoker for our raid team! Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST. Tonight at 6pm EST is our Normal/Alt/Casual Run with guild/community.

2 Likes

Tonight is our Mythic BoD Transmog run, and then the Darkmoon Faire! Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Happy Mythic Mondays! Tonight is our guild and community’s Mythic Mondays event! We run mythic keystones together as a guild and community to ensure everyone that signs up has something to look forward to in their vault on reset! Come join in on the fun!

2 Likes

Returning playerish. Im a dad so I dont get all the time in the world anymore, and with real life being real life, Ive been logging on here and there, but I am keeping up with the casual grind haha.
This actually sounds like the perfect group for me. Laid back. Social. BUT I am alliance. Maybe Ill make a toon just go join and chat and see about the fit, and maybe in the future a toonswap might happen.

2 Likes

We would be happy to have you join us and check us out. Guilds and communities are cross faction so no worries there. Only some queued content and open world content is not cross faction. Feel free to reach out to me through discord. Hoping we can chat soon!

2 Likes

Oh thats rights. It is cross faction!
However, haha, I must have been tired while reading this as I missed the Zuljin server part, so I couldnt join the actual guild, but I did send a discord friend request regardless!

3 Likes

Hey, also a returning player after one of our delivery guys at my job kept raving about the war within announcement and how good dragonflight has been. My usual friends have not opted to join me this time round.

I have been casually leveling a mage but I would be open to filling whatever you need if anything in particular. I am interested in raiding. I played most during the start of BFA with heroic ghuun being the farthest we got there. My wow history is not as storied as all the other games I have played but if you name it there’s a good chance I played it at a high level.

My discord is mapleleaf6836, thanks!

3 Likes

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

3 Likes

Hey there Lemonkiwi! I sent you a friend request on discord. My discord is kiuayoukai! Looking forward to chatting soon!

2 Likes

Good evening! Tonight our guild is hosting a Mythic Dungeons event for the Mythic Dungeons Weekly event quest! Get your 4 Mythic Dungeons done with us for your Heroic piece of loot! Hope to see you there!

2 Likes

Happy Friday! 9/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic! We’re making good progress in Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope. Heroic team is looking pretty solid. We would love to add an Aug Evoker, Enhance shaman and a raider or two that’s a dps/heal flex when we’re low on heals on some prog nights. We’re always looking to make new friends in the guild! Come join us!

2 Likes

Heroic Raid team is doing great! 9/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic in one night now!

1 Like

Heroif raid team is now 9/9 Normal 3/9 Heroic! Volcoross downed last night! Tonight is our normal raid. Great place to learn the mechanics of the raid, and your class. Sign ups are first come/first serve basis. Saturday night starting at 6pm EST. Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Tonight is our Mythic Monday guild event! We will organize the groups and run keystones together!

1 Like

We have an active guild chat and discord filled with banter among friends! We host several different events! Do you get excited when you find a new flight path? Have you wondered what it would be like to join a guild full of people who do? Then join today and take a flight with friends!