[H and A] [NA] [Zul'jin] Found a Green Quest - Zul'jin AOTC recruiting for Season 4

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

6 Likes

Only been in the guild a short while and i already love the atmosphere 10/10 would recommend

1 Like

I’ve been with the guild since the start of Dragonflight and it’s a really great group of people. I highly recommend joining us!

1 Like

Jarsha and Kiuayoukai are great leaders. The guild is fun and has more than raiding too.

1 Like

Happy Saturday! We’re looking for more ranged for our Heroic Team! We have a normal casual raid on Saturdays from 6pm - 9:30pm EST! Come join us!

Happy Sunday! We’re looking for a monk. Either Mistweaver or Windwalker. An enhance shaman would be nice too! We don’t have room for anymore hunters or Paladins on our heroic raid team. Come join us!

1 Like

Happy Reset Day! Hope your vaults were good to you! Raid team is looking pretty good! We’re looking for a Priest Flex (Shadow/Holy or Disc) to round out our team! Looking forward to start raiding this week! Thursdays/Fridays 7:3pm - 10pm EST.

hello im interested in joining i put a request in game

1 Like

Awesome! We hope to have you join us soon!

Tonight is our second raid night. Were 7/9 normal in one night last night! We’re still looking for a priest thats willing to flex dps/heals for us!

1 Like

Awesome job! 8/9 Normal with some good attempts on Fyrakk! Tonight is our Normal/alt/casual raid at 6pm EST. Our raid team is looking for an enhancement shaman and aug evoker! Come join us!

Tonight is our Mythic BoD transmog run and then we’ll get into some shenanigans at the Darkmoon Faire. See you there!

1 Like

Tonight is our guild and community’s Mythic Mondays event! We run mythic keystones together as a guild and community to ensure everyone that signs up has something to look forward to in their vault on reset! Come join in on the fun!

Hey folks! Tonight our guild is hosting a Mythic Dungeons event for the Mythic Dungeons Weekly event quest! Get your 4 Mythic Dungeons done with us for your Heroic piece of loot! Hope to see you there!

1 Like

9/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic! We’re making good progress in Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope. Heroic team is looking pretty solid. We would love to add an Aug Evoker, Enhance shaman and a raider or two that’s a dps/heal flex when we’re low on heals on some prog nights. We’re always looking to make new friends in the guild! Come join us!

Hi, so I’m a returning player who last played during WOLTK. Decided to reinstall, and got my main character and a few others to level 60 before deciding to get Dragonflight, which I just purchased yesterday. I’ve noticed your replies to several folks here, and it sounds like something I’d be interested in.
The game is so different to me at this point that I might as well consider myself a new player rather than a returning player. I’ve never raided, though I used to really enjoy dungeon runs, leveling alts, and generally just spending some time in a more casual friendly, welcoming environment.
I decided to make an character on Zul’jin, and was surprised how many players are generally running around. While releveling my past characters on my home server I rarely saw anyone else. Just started up an Evoker named Zyfirion and may look to chat with you folks in game about joining.

1 Like

Hi there Rayvn!

We would love to chat with you about joining yhe guild! Discord is usually the best way to reach me. My discord is kiuayoukai. Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

I am a returning WoW veteran, been back maybe 2 weeks, and since returning had really struggled with finding a guild/community that suited my needs of casual game play, socializing, family like atmosphere, etc. It was honestly starting to affect my overall enjoyment of the game since running around on my own with no one to talk to was getting old fast. That all changed when I came across a Reddit post reply from Kiuayoukai speaking about Found a Green Quest.

I made a brand new toon on Zul’Jin just to give the guild a try, and boy am I glad I did! This is EXACTLY the guild I was looking for. Everyone is super friendly, guild chat is active most of the time, Discord is almost always active, and they respect you and your time.

If you are like me, looking for that something special in a guild, than look no further than Found a Green Quest.

2 Likes

Been joining up with this group on/off for M+ and raids throughout the xpac and it’s been nothing but friendly faces and chill/relax people. Kiua and Jarsha are awesome and always looking out to make the culture and community welcoming to all people in all aspects of the games whether it’s raiding, Mythic+, social, or transmog runs. Discord is very active and there’s always something going on that may pique your interest.

If you’re looking for a home on Zul’jin, look no further! If you’re not, join in the community and get ready to enjoy a place you can call home. Thanks again Kiua and Found a Great Quest community!

1 Like

Our raid leads are some of the best I have ever raided with and I’ve played since vanilla so I’ve seen several. If you’re not a hardcore raider though, we also have our normal raids on Saturdays for those like me who are more laid back now and kinda just do whatever. Mythic Mondays is always a fun time, too!!

Give us a try, what do you have to lose?

1 Like