[H and A] [NA] [Zul'jin] Found a Green Quest - Zul'jin AOTC recruiting for Season 4

Friday night raid night! 9/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic is one night! We’re continuing through Heroic!

need a fresh 70 dk? I just hot 441 Ilvl and looking for a place to run keys and do raid

1 Like

Hi Eckharn! We are accepting any class/tole to the guild for mythic keystones! We run keys daily, and have an event dedicated to running keys together as a guild and community on Mondays. As for raid for the heroic team we’re pretty set (aside for maybe an enhance shaman and Aug Evoker for buffs).

Heroic team is doing a great job! We’re now 9/9 Normal 3/9 Heroic! Tonight is our Normal raid at 6pm EST. Open to all classes/specs as a first come/first serve sign up basis. The normal raid is a great place to learn the mechanics, and to learn your class. We hope to see you there!

1 Like

Tonight is our Mythic Mondays guild and community event. We help organize the groups and we run mythic keystones together. Best of luck on your vaults!

1 Like

Do you also get excited when you pick up a new flight path while questing? :ballot_box_with_check:
Looking for an active in game guild chat and discord filled with banter among friends? :ballot_box_with_check:
A Guild and community filled with several events? :ballot_box_with_check:
A guild ran by long time players of WoW who are helpful and chatty? :ballot_box_with_check:
A guild where we accept all class/specs and Horde and Alliance alike? :ballot_box_with_check:
If we :ballot_box_with_check: all these boxes for you, then come check us out! Join Found a Green Quest today!

Hello Kiuayoukai,

After reading your post I am very interested in joining and wondering if your guild is still recruiting? I am a new player, but a quick learner and am interested in experiencing all the world has to offer. I’ve just dabbled here and there but looking for a solid group to learn and enjoy the game with.

1 Like

We would love to chat with you whenever we have time to meet up. Feel free to add me on discord.

Awesome, just did. Thank you.

1 Like

As a former hardcore raider, I missed the camaraderie of people to hang out with while playing the game. This guild has been a great place to be social and I’m happy with the move to the server for it.

If you’re looking for a friendly and fun place, check this guild out.

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Our guild’s raid team took a break for the holidays, but we’re back this week on Thursday! Council will go down this week! Lots of fun events coming up for Green Quest! Why not come check us out?

Thursday night is our raid night! We’re 9/9 Normal 3/9 Heroic with great progress on Council. Council should go down this week! We’re good on Tanks and Healers. We’re open for dps with a healer off-spec preferred. Wouldn’t mind another Augmentation Evoker too. We run mythic keystones and host other events! Come check us out!

1 Like

Hello Kiuayoukai,

I am looking for a guild and I would like to get to know yours a bit more. Please contact me over bnet at Jessica#14396 at your convenience if you would not mind. If you prefer for me to contact you another way just let me know.

Thank you, I hope to be able to talk to you soon.

1 Like

Hi Jessaelynn!

If you’re okay with it, could you add me on discord? My discord is kiuayoukai. Battle.net is also fine too. My battle.net is Kiua#1912 looking forward to chatting soon!

Graat job! This week our guild’s heroic raid team got 2 new bosses down! We’re 6/9 Heroic! We do more than just raid, and we’re social! Come join us!

1 Like

Monday night! Tonight is our guild’s mythic mondays event! We run mythic keystones together as a guild and community! Come get something for your vault in time for reset!

Happy Friday and the weekend! 6/9 Heroic in one night! We’re going to get Smolderon down tonight with our heroic team! We raid Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST. Saturdays are our casual normal raid from 6pm - 9:30pm EST. Whether you have an alt or you’re new to raiding you’re welcome to join in the fun!

1 Like

Smolderon downed last night by the heroic raid team! Good job raiders! We’re 7/9 Heroic. Also fighting the roster boss, but we have enough to keep going! Tonight is our normal raid, and we’ll also be running this week’s timewalking raid! Gold raffles, achievement runs, and more! Come join us!

Happy Monday! Tonight is our guild’s mythic mondays! Whether you’re new to mythics or timing 15+ and up you’re welcome to join in our guild and community event! We run mythic keystones together! We help build the groups based on comfort, experience level, etc.

1 Like

Its Friday! 2nd night of raid this week! We’re on week 8! Heroic raid team is doing great! Smolderon will go down tonight and then we’ll start working on Tindral! Would love a 2nd Augmentation Evoker! We have an active guild and discord server!