[H and A] [NA] [Zul'jin] Found a Green Quest AOTC ASC & ATDH, All Heroic Awakened cleared recruiting for TWW

Were starting a contest with guild called Mythic May! 50k gold prize to the highest and fastest timed key! Must be a guild group! Come join in on the fun!

1 Like

Bumping it back up to the top! Heroic Abberus this Thursday/Friday!

I’m always happy when it’s raid day!

1 Like

Happy Friday! Its gonna be another raid day!

It’s Saturday! It’s normal raid night! Normal Abberus Awakened Raid!

1 Like

Today is the first day of our new event Sunday Funday! Starting at 6pm our guild is running transmog runs (Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, and Blackwing Descent). Come join us!

This week’s Sunday Funday will be a roflstompage through the Temple of Ahn’Qiraj, Ruins of Ahn’Qiraj, and (time permitting) Karazhan. I am also excited to go back to Amirdrassil this weekend for our Normal raid group.

1 Like

Its Thursday! Its raid day!

On Mondays we run keys!

1 Like

Mythic May is still going strong! Run your highest key with guild and time it for prizes!

Wednesday Bump! Looking for friends to join us for Season 4 Dragonflight, WoW Remix: MoP and TWW Pre-patch!

1 Like

Who’s ready for The War Within?!

Looking for Havoc Demon Hunter and Shadow Priest for our Heroic Raid team! Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm-10pm EST.

1 Like

Currently our Heroic Raid Roster is at 30 and is full! We will not be having a bench. Welcome to join for keys and the Saturday Normal Raid.

With the continued interest in the heroic raid team despite having a full roster we’re looking at the possibility of having a 2nd heroic raid team! The guild is still growing! Come join us today!

1 Like

Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST. Team Dragonhawks is looking for a Fury Warrior. Please send me a message if you’re interested!

Both raid teams are currently full! Our Saturday Normal Raid is open to new and returning players! Welcome to join for Mythic Keystones for Mythic Mondays!