[H and A] [NA] [Zul'jin] Found a Green Quest AOTC ASC & ATDH, All Heroic Awakened cleared recruiting for TWW

Hey everyone! Hitting the roster boss hard on our last 2 bosses before AOTC! We’re looking for a DKs (either frost or unholy), a priest (shadow spec), a second mage (any spec to cover buff) or an Aug Evoker. Currently the raid team is set on tanks and healers. Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST.

1 Like

Tindral Sageswift is down! Guild Heroic Raid Team is 8/9 Heroic! We got some decent progress on Fyrakk! We could use another Aug Evoker for buffs, Mage, Unholy/Frost DK, Shadow Priest. We could definitely use more ranged DPS. We’re good on tanks and healers for heroic team. We have a wait list for heal spots. Tonight is our Normal Raid at 6pm EST.

Happy Saturday! 8/9 Heroic and making some great progress on Fyrakk! Sub 50% and looking for some more DPS to join! 80k dps, 465ilvl and at leas 80% attendance! Reach out if you’re interested!

1 Like

A big congrats to the Heroic Raid Team for downing Fyrakk on Heroic in only just 3 pulls tonight!

Happy Saturday! We’re reclearing the raid on Heroic difficulty every week (Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST) & could probably use more dps. Normal clear every Saturday 6pm - 9:30pm EST followed by a transmog run with old content raid. Come join in!

1 Like

Bump.

Great guild with good people.

1 Like

Thank you Selektra!

Added you on Discord to ask a few questions, discord name has my character name in it.

1 Like

Looking forward to chatting soon!

Bump.

Because when you log for game time you should be playing with a good community.

1 Like

Thank you, Selektra! Hope all is well!

We’re recruiting for Season 4! We’re looking for people wh enjoy running mythic keystones, raid, leveling alts and more! Come check us out!

1 Like

Do you like raiding? Black Temple Timewalking raid tonight followed by Normal Vault of The Incranates! Come join us!

Hiya! I friended you on discord, would love to ask you a few questions. Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Looking forward to chatting soon!

Happy Sunday! The last Sunday of the month is our monthly guild meeting! We have some events planned stattimg in May for those interested in transmog/mount/achievement collecting! Come join us!

1 Like

Hey there!

I wanted to see if you were open to cross-realm folks for the season? I transferred realms for a guild full of folks who may not be coming back, and I’m kinda skittish about putting money into another transfer until I’m sure.

I’m an RDruid main, with Ele Sham and Holy Priest alts (and infinitely more). You can hit me up at caenymh on Discord.

1 Like

Hi Geise!

We are open to cross realm for the season for Mythic keystones and raiding. Feel free to reach out! kiuayoukai is my discord.

Good evening! Do you like running mythic keystones? Then we would love to have you join us for some Mythic Mondays! Come check us out!

1 Like

Happy Reset Day! Hope the great vault was good to everyone!

1 Like