[H and A] [NA] [Zul'jin] <Found a Green Quest> AOTC Amirdrassil recruiting for Season 4

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

2 Likes

We’re a fun group to play with. Come join us!

1 Like

Our Normal Raid is Saturday night (tonight & every Saturday night)! Come join the fun!

Happy Thanksgiving! Found a Green Quest is still recruiting and hoping to round out the raid team with some ranged classes!

1 Like

Happy Friday! Our Thursdays/Fridays raid team is still looking for ranged. A mage or a Warlock. We could use a DH too! Come join us!

Happy Sunday! We’re looking for a monk and an enhance shaman. Either Mistweaver or Windwalker monk. We don’t have room for anymore hunters or Paladins on our heroic raid team. Come join us!

1 Like

Would your AOTC team need a dh in either spec?

1 Like

Unfortunately right now we have our tanks: a Blood DK and Prot Pally. We have 3 Havoc Demon Hunters and are currently capped on dps for the heroic raid team.

Happy Reset Day! Hope your vaults were good to you! Raid team is looking pretty good! We’re looking for a Priest Flex (Shadow/Holy or Disc) to round out our team! Looking forward to start raiding this week!

1 Like

Heyo I’m a returnee to the game, end of week heroic raiding sounds perfect for me. I’ve not played since BFA so I’m quite behind.

I’ve been leveling as prot but I’ve got no issue changing any spec when I eventually get caught up to speed or come replace absantee.

I like PVP but I’m interested into participating in whatever content. The way you describe your guild it seem pretty friendly. And I need to make friends!

1 Like

Welcome back to WoW, Pulptenks! We would love to have you join us! If you would like to add me on Discord, I can get you an invite to the guild! kiuayoukai is my discord.

7/9 Normal in one night of raid! Tonight is our second raid night! We’re still looking for a priest.

1 Like

8/9 Normal! Great attempts on Fyrakk! We’re looking for an enhancement shaman and aug evoker to round out our raid roster. Tonight is our normal/alt/casual raid tonight at 6pm!

Happy Sunday! Tonight is our Mythic BoD transmog run, and then some shenanigans at the Darkmoon Faire.

1 Like

Happy Monday! Tonight is our guild and community’s Mythic Mondays event! We run mythic keystones together as a guild and community to ensure everyone that signs up has something to look forward to in their vault on reset! Come join in on the fun!

Happy Wednesday! Tonight our guild is hosting a Mythic Dungeons event for the Mythic Dungeons Weekly event quest! Get your 4 Mythic Dungeons done with us for your Heroic piece of loot! Hope to see you there!

1 Like

Good job guildies! 9/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic! We’re making good progress in Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope. Heroic team is looking pretty solid. We would love to add an Aug Evoker, Enhance shaman and a raider or two that’s a dps/heal flex when we’re low on heals on some prog nights. We’re always looking to make new friends in the guild! Come join us!

It’s Friday! 9/9 Normal 1/9 Heroic the first night of raid this week! Heroic team is looking pretty good! We’re progressing more through heroic tonight!

1 Like

Tonight is our normal raid! Great place to learn the mechanics of the raid and your class. Sign ups are first come/first serve basis and open to all class/spec. Heroic raid team is now 9/9 Normal 3/9 Heroic! Volcoross downed last night!

Mtthic monday night! You know what that means? Sign up to run keys with our guild and community! We run mythic keystones together as a guild and community! Come join us!

1 Like