[H and A] [NA] [Zul'jin] <Found a Green Quest> AOTC Amirdrassil recruiting for Season 4

Do you get excited when you find a new flight path? Have you wondered what it would be like to join a guild full of people who do? Then join today and take a flight with friends! We have an active guild chat and discord filled with banter among friends! We host several different events!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Our guild’s raid team took a break for the holidays, but we’re back this week on Thursday! Council will go down this week! Lots of fun events coming up for Green Quest! Why not come check us out?

1 Like

what are you looking for i have a DH tank ilvl 460 that i play on i am working on my dk atm i would love to get back into raiding pls someone let me know here is my BT spartan33#1384

Would love to chat with you. Please adf me on duscord. My discord username is kiuayoukai. Looking forward to chatting soon.

Tonight is our raid night! We’re 9/9 Normal 3/9 Heroic and we made some great progress on Council last week! Our raid team is looking pretty solid. We’re full on tanks and healers. We wouldn’t mind another Augmentation Evoker with a Preservation off-spec. Come check us out!

2 Likes

This week our guild’s heroic raid team got 2 new bosses down! We’re 6/9 Heroic! We do more than just raid, and we’re social! Come join us!

1 Like

Tonight is our guild’s mythic mondays event! We run mythic keystones together as a guild and community! Come get something for your vault in time for reset!

1 Like

6/9 Heroic in one night! We’re going to get Smolderon down tonight with our heroic team! We raid Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST. Saturdays are our casual normal raid from 6pm - 9:30pm EST. Whether you have an alt or you’re new to raiding you’re welcome to join in the fun!

Good job raiders! We’re 7/9 Heroic. Smolderon downed last night by the heroic raid team! Also fighting the roster boss, but we have enough to keep going! Tonight is our normal raid, and we’ll also be running this week’s timewalking raid! Gold raffles, achievement runs, and more! Come join us!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Tonight is our guild’s mythic mondays! Whether you’re new to mythics or timing 15+ and up you’re welcome to join in our guild and community event! We run mythic keystones together! We help build the groups based on comfort, experience level, etc.

It’s 2nd night of raid this week! We’re on week 8! Heroic raid team is doing great! Smolderon will go down tonight and then we’ll start working on Tindral! Would love a 2nd Augmentation Evoker! We have an active guild and discord server!

1 Like

Hey everyone! Hitting the roster boss hard on our last 2 bosses before AOTC! We’re looking for a DKs (either frost or unholy), a priest (shadow spec), a second mage (any spec to cover buff) or an Aug Evoker. Currently the raid team is set on tanks and healers. Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST.

Tindral Sageswift is down! Guild Heroic Raid Team is 8/9 Heroic! We got some decent progress on Fyrakk! We could use another Aug Evoker for buffs, Mage, Unholy/Frost DK, Shadow Priest. We could definitely use more ranged DPS. We’re good on tanks and healers for heroic team. We have a wait list for heal spots. Tonight is our Normal Raid at 6pm EST.

Interested in joining with my gf. she is new to the game, i am not. Deedz#1537 on bnet or DieDaze on discord. thanks!

1 Like

Looking forward to chatting with you folks, and hope you come check us out!

8/9 Heroic and making some great progress on Fyrakk! Sub 50% and looking for some more DPS to join! 80k dps, 465ilvl and at leas 80% attendance! Reach out if you’re interested!

Happy Friday! A big congrats to the Heroic Raid Team for downing Fyrakk on Heroic in only just 3 pulls tonight!

1 Like

Happy Saturday! We’re re-clearing the raid on Heroic difficulty every week (Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST) & could probably use more dps. Normal clear every Saturday 6pm - 9:30pm EST followed by a transmog run with old content raid. Come join in!

Bump.

Great guild with good people.

Too bad server time didn’t work for me.

GL!! :muscle:

1 Like

Hi Selektra.

Sorry the server time didn’t work out for you. Good luck to you for Season 4 and TWW, friend!

1 Like