[H] Ancient Shadow Priest LF raiding guild that won't cause brain damage

tl;dr last raided seriously in Burning Crusade (Black Temple, Sunwell) and the start of WotLK (Nax, Ulduar), leading a guild that pushed for realm firsts, and casually with other top guilds towards the end of WotLK and Cataclysm while I shifted my focus to PvP and sharing hot takes on ArenaJunkies.

Looking for a decent guild for whatever the cool kids are doing for efame these days and where progression doesn’t involve a Hunter and Retadin improving how often they remember to do mechanics from 1/5 to 2/5 attempts while the guild master is sitting in a corner drooling ‘LoOk, We’Re PrOgReSsInG!’

At the same time, also not down with guilds where repeated wipes (not caused by me ofc because I’m good at the game) eventually result in mental health incidents and autistic screeching.

Inquire within for details.

p.s. I’m mute irl

Wait, are you actually mute irl? In terms of “Autistic Screeching” you will here me actually get jump scared by mechanics because I’m colorblind and Shadowlands is just flat out not colorblind enabled. So, if that counts, I guess then that we’re disqualified. However, I like the way you made words click-clack on screen… If you have more click-clack for us since you can’t speak, feel free to hit us up.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-who-pulled-malganis/747313