[H] <Always Ugly> 9/9 & 2/2 AOTC In-game Raiding Community LFM

<Always Ugly> is an in-game/Discord community currently composed of three guilds (Local Area Nemesis [LAN], Insidious, and Shift) on the Turalyon server and two guilds (Bread of the Month Club [BotMC] and Valiant) on Area 52. Raiding schedules and opportunities vary, but collectively we raid 6 nights a week including Normal/Achievement BoD & CoS, Heroic BoD & CoS, and we dabble in Mythic BoD/CoS. Our progression varies slightly within the community, but we assist each other on mains/alts with community progression in mind.

The community is over 100 people strong, not including alts. We run Mythic and Mythic+ (2s through 10+s) throughout the week, as well as transmog, achievement, and mount runs, as scheduled on our community Guilded calendar or as it suits our fancy (after a few cocktails). There are also opportunities for PvP/RBGs and Arenas within the community at large.

At present, four main raid groups are run each week, led by different guilds/RLs, with the opportunity for community members to participate and fill vacant rolls on any given night. We also hope to schedule Community based raids in the near future. The community’s current raid schedule is as follows:

Day Guild/Community Event Server Time/EST
Tues. Shift Heroic BoD/CoS 8:00 – 10:00 P.M.
Wed. LAN & Insidious Heroic BoD/CoS 7:30 – 10:00 P.M.
Thurs. Shift Heroic BoD/CoS 8:00 – 10:00 P.M.
BotMC Alt Raid (H BoD & N CoS) 9:30 – 10:30ish P.M.
Fri. LAN & Insidious Heroic BoD/CoS 7:30 – 10:30 P.M.
BotMC Heroic BoD 9:30 – 10:30ish P.M.
Valiant Heroic BoD/CoS 11:00 P.M – 2:00 A.M.
Sat. Shift Alt/Fun Raid (Incl. Retro) 8:00 P.M. – ??
Valiant Heroic BoD/CoS 11:00 P.M – 2:00 A.M.
Sun. BotMC Heroic CoS 6:00 – 9:30ish P.M.

We are looking for additional guilds and/or individual members on the Turalyon server who have similar current progression to join the community and progress through content, the main goal being to eliminate the necessity of pugging on any and all raid nights. Each guild within the community has specific needs for their raid group, so please inquire with community leadership about available positions and/or if you are interested in joining one of the guilds within the community. Tank, healer, and DPS positions are available within the community at large.

Current progression by the main raid groups are as follows:

LAN & Insidious: BoD AOTC, CoS AOTC, 1/9 M BoD
Shift: BoD AOTC, 1/2 H CoS
BotMC (A52): BoD AOTC, 1/2 H CoS, 1/9 M BoD
Valiant (A52): BoD AOTC, CoS AOTC, 1/9 M BoD

If you think you or your guild would be interested in joining a progression focused community who enjoys all aspects of the game, or would like to explore the option of joining one of the guilds within the community, feel free to contact Peaknuckle [(Insidious), Morang or Souljah (LAN), Veritrois (Shift), Celastrina or Waigonao (BotMC-A52), or Valén (Valiant-A52).

6 Likes

bump!!! Join you know you want too !!

LAN and Insidious joint raid is now 9/9 H AOTC as well and ready to take on the new raid launching Tuesday. That makes 4 nights of heroic raiding with an AOTC team.

1 Like

I love this!

2 Likes

This is a awesome idea!

3 Likes

Thanks for all the support everyone! Dipped our toes into CoS on Tuesday and will continue to work on it this week. We’re still looking to add additional guilds and/or individual members to the community.

The community offers the ability to retain your autonomy, but enjoy all the perks of having a community of skilled players to raid and game with! Give me a shout for more info. and to answer any questions you may have.

-Pea

3 Likes

bumpin ugly !

2 Likes

Managed to get AOTC through the community for both CoS and BoD.

Updated thread! Give us a shout if you’re interested!

Really glad that my guild joined this community. I have met some really great folks who have helped Valiant progress to 9/9H, 2/2H, and now pushing into mythic BoD. <3 these folks.

1 Like

Time to gear up my Horde Alt! / or fac change…what ilvl you guys are wanting for these raids?

I know that for the Valiant raid, we require 395 ilvl. I am pretty sure the other community guilds require around the same. :smile: and yes you should always go horde <3

Hi, Jexie.

Thanks for your interest in our community. Kas is correct, the community at large is looking for 395ish ilvl for participation in our Heroic and Mythic raids, and, especially, in preparation for the new raids that will drop with the patch. Our Mythic+ dungeon runs are a bit more flexible depending on the key.

Let me know if you have any more questions or would like to chat in-game or on Discord.

The community is tons of fun… those Shift people though, i dunno about them…

1 Like

Haha, but your crew hosts the best drunk alt raid on the server! <3

I absolutely love this community!! Good people and good runs!

1 Like

Thanks for all the kind words folks. It’s great to watch this community grow and I’m really excited to see how successful it will be in the next 8.2 patch!

I will try and get ahold of the Turalyon teams to see if any could use a hunter. Active guilds have been hard to find.

Thanks guys! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi, Nitestash.

Thanks for your interested in our community. I, as well as some of the other Turalyon leadership, will be online tonight if you’d like to chat. Just give us a shout.