[H] <AlphaPhase> Semi-Hardcore Wed/Sun Nights (EST) LF Exceptional Rogues for BWL

Greetings!

AlphaPhase [H] | NA-PvP | Semi-Hardcore | Earthfury

The foundation of AP is a group of friends that enjoy video games, adult banter, and getting epic loot. Welcoming everyone – from the most experienced to ‘I’ve never played WoW before’. We place community and fellowship at the forefront of our goals. The guild is open to all - for those focusing PvP, or PvE. We will be progressive in PvE content and have scheduled WPvP & BGs events - because who doesn’t enjoy killing gnomes?

NEEDS:
Rogue - HIGH
DPS Warrior - HIGH
Mage - MEDIUM
Warlock - MEDIUM

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to get in touch!

:calendar: Raid schedule

Wednesday 8:00-10:30pm EST
Sunday 7:00-10:30pm EST

Both days are main raid days during progression. Once current content is on farm, Wednesday becomes a flex day for other things while we do our farm raid on Sundays.

:gem: Loot - DKP + LC (made up of council + rotating members w/ list transparency available pre raid)

:exclamation: 10/10 MC
:exclamation: 1/1 Onyxia

Expectations: For any member it is to have fun and enjoy the game! Aimed at those that wish to raid, the expectation is to meet the raid schedule, come prepared with BiS/pots, know the fights, and do some research beforehand. Reliable raid attendance is required.

To get in touch, feel free to contact me any of the following ways! :slight_smile:

Battletag:
Diz#12427

Discord:
Zafdizzle#8692

5 Likes

Looks like a good guild to me