[H] <Alpha Since Beta> LFM for M+!

Heyo!

We’re looking for members for a fairly fresh guild focusing on M+ content.

You’d be a good fit here if:

• Your main interest is M+ (pushing, or not).
  • Sometimes you do other things, like rando mog runs in older xpac dungeons/raids.
  • You don’t rage, and acknowledge that everyone messes up and that’s part of the fun.
  • You’re down to run peeps through lower M+s now and then (either as valor farm, or just to help them).

Baseline requirements:

• Age 18+ only, please.
  • ~405+ iLevel, but I’m 100% willing to help you get there (within reason).
  • Discord for voice and text communication.
  • A good personality who can get along with a variety of other personalities.

Details for those who aren’t already bored to tears:

When are you online?

Some of us play sporadically throughout week days, but we peak from 6:00 PM EST through 10:00 PM EST. Weekends we’re on most of the day.

Why should I join?

If you’re like me and would like a more “chill” experience even in higher tier M+s, we’ll get along great. Even if you do want to push in M+s, that’s awesome! I’ll help how I can, but I’m frankly not really good enough to be breaking any records.

We run M+s primarily, but just today we ran some bosses in VotI hoping for some juicy loot. We aren’t rigid, do what you want here, but we do ask that anyone who joins would do so in the interest of running M+s together.

What’s the process for applying?

Just hit me up! Everyone who has joined thus far, we just casually chatted on Discord and ran a few M+s together to see if we jive.

Discord: Phreaktastic#9648

Otherwise, you can search for Alpha Since Beta in guild finder.

Biggity bump.

I guess I’m probably a little more weird with my playstyle than I realized :rofl: It seems just doing M+s isn’t many people’s cup of tea.

Bump again :slight_smile:

Shameless bump.

if the times were a little different i would totally be down but i currently only play after my wife and kids go to sleep (Around 9 central time).

if thats something you can live with, then i would be down to run some keys with you, i just came back to the game and im slowly grinding out some gear and valor to get my Ilvl up a bit.

i didnt choose the pug life, it chose me.

also im not sure why it posted on my DH, but this paladin is my main toon.

I think we could make something work! Is it basically the same time on weekends as well, or is there a bit more flexibility?

I could change my nightly routine a bit and also play after the kids go to bed, that’d put me on right around the same time :thinking:

its pretty much every night that i play, i dont play until the family is in bed.

I could be interested. 417 VDH looking to find some more consistent groups for 20+ keys. Basically pugged everything to my current level and yeah getting more difficult with uncoordinated groups. Also been trying to get back into some havoc play if you’re not necessarily needing a tank

At a minimum I’d catch you on the weekends. I do think I can change my routine a bit on weeknights though. As the guild grows I’m sure more will be on at similar times as well.

This is exactly why I’ve started this guild. Even pugging 20s right now is such a mixed bag, and honestly I don’t mind the bricked keys so much as the toxicity. I stopped trying over 20 because pugging just isn’t fun at all with higher keys.

Play what you want! We’ll be pugging a few members on runs until the guild grows anyway, so why not pug a tank over DPS?

If either of you are down to add me to Discord, we can even just run some keys together and see how we jive.

I am interested in a M+ guild. I play every tank but I have only been pushing on my DK and my warrior. I would like to push 20 or higher but I don’t mind lower keys on alts for bonus valor or gearing. Ive been focused on keys for several expansions and it is the only content I enjoy.

Awesome! Sounds like we’re pretty similar in that regard :smiley: Let’s link up via Discord if you’re cool with that. I’ve been checking on the D4 beta the past two days but today I’m super down for some WoW.

@Itztli I responded to your mail in-game, I’ll be on after the realms are back up :smile:

Bumping this post. I’m STOKED for the Affliction changes and absolutely can’t wait to jump into some M+s after switching to Aff :rofl: I grinded out ~15k valor to upgrade items for Aff, I’m ready!

This is another alt, I’m being limited on how much I can post here.

Quick bump :smile:

I think your time lines up pretty well w/ Grewon’s times btw :grin:

Still LFM :grin:

Shameless bump

Still looking for more :smiley:

Looking for some heals! We’ve got tanks and DPS galore, but healers are a little harder to find atm.

bump for healers that can be on during normal times, scrubs like me have to wait for the kids to go to sleep.