[H] <Alamat> - LF 1-120 Players Leveling & Casual Play

Alamat (Legends) - Our guild has been one of the few remaining very long standing guild on Zangarmarsh server since BC - Burning Crusade. It was formed somewhere around 2006-2007 by our original GM and we started out with a solid group of good players. We’ve been a close nit group of mature and veteran players of the game over the years and never recruited much with somewhere around 50 players.

• Many of our core players have went inactive over BFA due to life, work and family, myself included as well as I have a full time job. However, I’ve taken over as GM and just trying to rebuild a bit. So we are currently recruiting any active players. Whether you play the game casually, socially, questing, dungeons, do heroics and or raid on and off due to other life issues we can be your home for a good guild of Mature and level headed Veteran players that are both chill and helpful.

• We can do more if we have a good group of casual players for game activity going into Shadowlands leveling and for Dungeons and more.

We know most people have work, family lives and other things and worry about finding a good guild home and that’s completely fine. You can find one with us, as I can relate with you with a full time job and traveling at times.

You can reach me in game on Zangarmarsh server if interested or maybe easier via my Battle net tag: ArdentDfnder#1862