[H] <Akai Soubi> AOTC weekday guild - recruiting

Updated: recruiting healer, prefer holy priest, Druid, or MW.

I don’t always melt things with Wild Spirits. But when I do I prefer raiding with Akai Soubi.

5/10 Heroic! Awesome job, recruiting healer :blush:

We are currently recruiting a healer for 9.1 and beyond. Contact Solsti with interest or for more information:
Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701

1 Like

LF healer - currently 6/10 N

Looking forward to finishing normal and moving on to heroic. We’re still looking for a healer to join us in the fun.

1 Like

Hello! Healers welcome, 7/10 H!

We are currently recruiting a healer for 9.1 and beyond. Contact Solsti with interest or for more information:
Btag: Solange#1331, Discord: Solsti#9701

Working on last boss! Be a part of the fun! :grin:

Shadowstep bump.

I used to raid with a bunch of what later became Akai Soubi in vanilla, they are solid folks and it would be a great place to call home. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Annorah!

With the new raid dropping we are open for apps! Happy raiding all

Think that you’d be a good fit? App today!

Recruiting: Flex healer, melee AND ranged! Looking to reclear and down the last too soon. Apply today :blush:

If you enjoy being in a solid group that enjoys itself while still clearing content at a steady rate, apply now!

1 Like

It’s interesting i just asked solsti if looking for a healer she said no little confused

Flex healers only (dps with heal ospec)

We’ve filled our holy priest request. We are apping an enhancement shaman. As such, we are looking for dps/flex healers. Flex in case a major healer can’t make a raid. All dps classes welcome. Love you, Solsti!

2 Likes

We’ve filled our healing priest role.

Love you, Annorah!!!

1 Like