[H] Aggramar <Voyager> recruiting heroic raiders for SL

There’s coffee in that nebula!

<Voyager> is looking for heroic raiders and M+ players for Shadowlands. Our goal is to push content in a relaxed but efficient environment.

We are horde side Aggramar, and raid Tues/Friday @ 7:00 pm server (central). We are a heroic guild – our goal is to get AotC, then down as many mythic bosses as we can without hitting a wall or getting frustrated; we aren’t looking to no life anything. We love pushing content and are also very much altoholics.

Looking for DPS. Recruitment is closed for tanks and healers.

Our raiders are 12/12H Nyalotha; we formed after farming for weeks, so our wow progress is not indicative of what we’ve cleared.

Contact Saltare#1876 (bnet) or saltare#5546 (discord) for more info.

2 Likes

What are you looking for for your raid team/guild?

1 Like

Main tank is set in stone, but past that we have no restrictions on recruitment right now, as several players are willing to be flexible and raid as whatever spec/role we need.

2 Likes

Well at this moment I am hopping servers looking for a new home for me and my pocket healer. I am a raid tank with the experience that goes back to BC and he has been raid healing since WoLK. I am a Pali/DH tank and he is a Priest/Monk Healer, switching as the need arises.

Recruitment is now closed for tanks and healers. Looking for DPS!

Still looking for a couple of DPS to round out the roster.

1 Like

Please for the love of God take me. I can’t pug anymore… im on a min of 6 hrs a day, good sport, want to do pvp, over, achieves, literally anything/everything. I want to get better gear and the pug scene makes me want to shoot my cat. (Idont actually have a cat but if I did it probably wouldn’t have survived this long) if I have to que with one more group of ppl that don’t know the mechanics of a 9 month old raid just to wipe and have half the raid quit, and then continue that cycle for 2 hours without ever killing a boss idk what ill do…

Cheers thx

1 Like

Meant pve* not over. And im also a DPS. I main a destro lock ilvl 108.

1 Like

lol I understand. Add me on bnet (saltare#1876) so we can get you in!

Still looking for DPS to fill up the roster.

1 Like

Bump!

Need a dps or two, pref ranged.

Still need some DPS for the team!

Looking for ranged dps.

Just a need a few more DPS players