[H] <Aeons> Wed/Mon 8pm - 10pm PST

<Aeons> of Tichondrius are a casual Horde guild. Our raid days and times are Wednesday & Monday at 8pm - 10pm PST. On the off nights most members run Mythic Plus dungeons or Battlegrounds. The current goal is to clear Heroic Uldir. We're currently **8/8 Heroic**. We do ask that you are able to make both nights of raid, as two days out of the week for 4-5 hours isn't very much to ask. Please be at raid ready to go before start time. You will be required to have your own Potions, Flasks and food (Or help contribute towards guild feasts). Right now we are only recruiting for main spots. Use of discord will be required for all portions of Mythic Plus and Raid. We are looking for decent players and great personalities to add to our community that has been present in many mmo's for the past 14 years.

Currently Recruiting Damage. Always looking for warlocks

Please contact Kelethar#1372 or Grakulen#1704 if you have any questions.
Join this guild! I just joined it!

Casual guild but still gets stuff done!!! Full normal uldir clear in one night.

And they are progressing through heroic on mondays!

All great players and no ragers and all very polite and very friendly!

Dont join those huge 300+ online at a time guilds that could not care about you at all.

Join small guilds like this and be somebody!

And these guys are flexible if you can only raid one night a week they will work with you! Best guild ever.
Still looking for a few more healers. This will be for a main raid spot. We could fit a couple more active DPS, Especially warlocks.

1-2 more healers.
1-2 DPS (warlock) pref
Looking for an OT that can also DPS when needed. This will be for the main spot though. Need someone highly active, that actually enjoys tanking and running mythic pluses (Along with raiding). Not looking for a raid logger. This is a casual guild but try hard to do our best. Need someone with a good temperament and uses discord often. Message me in game or on battle.net as Kelethar#1372 Thanks.
Interested as OT. I will reach out later tonight or feel free to reach out to me on discord.

Btag: Heferwizen#1904
Discord: Heferwizen#9120
Recruiting some heavy hitting DPS to fill out a heroic roster and 1 really good holy priest. Currently making progression on Heroic Zul.

We are not looking for raid loggers. Only people that want to be active members of the community.
7/8 Heroic!

In need of two strong healers who can also DPS. Need orb runners as well for G'huun progression.

Orb runners - monk, warrior, dh.
Any other High damage players will also be welcome.
BUMP!
Bump
Great guild that gets !@#$ done, but also finds time to help out less raiding inclined family and friends
Definitely should come play with us! Friendly and relaxed atmosphere, and we're always willing to help a guildie.

On a side note, I'd love more anglers to help me keep up with feasts :)

Bump. Bada bump bump… bump bump!

Bump. Still looking for solo orb runners and some damage. Also could use 1 strong healer.

BUMP, there sure are a lot of restrictions to posting on the new forums…

1 Like

I agree. We’re also still looking for any active members to join our guild!

8/8 heroic! W00t!

Looking for some more damage dealers. Could always use a warlock!

1 Like

Bump!! Come join in the fun of RNG

Bump, Battle for Dazar’alor is looking pretty good.

Still looking for some more heavy hitting DPS. We are 8/8 and recently geared up a few recruits and got them AOTC. We can always use more for a more stable group. We are going to prepare for the next set of raids.

We will be taking a holiday break from raiding until the 2nd. After that we will return to raiding.