[H] Action Park - 10/10 N 8/10 H - Recruiting Core DPS!

Hey everyone,

Action Park is a small knit guild of RL friends and a former classic guild core. We have multiple folks who can mix between tank & healer, but we are in need of some strong active DPS for continued heroic progression. If you’ve been pushing M+ or PvP and find yourself with strong gear, without a raid slot, we may be the place for you.

Right now, our schedule is Saturday evenings @ 8PM (we have a few west coast folks) for progression with an 8PM Wednesday night start for Normal/Alt run. Last week was our first week in Heroic and in 2 hours we dropped the first 3 and saw 5/10 total. As of our 4th week, we are now 8/10. We’re laid back but take our time in raids seriously, we don’t want to be raiding 3-4 nights a week. Our goal is to come in on Saturday, bang out a 2 hour Heroic clear, move on.

If you’re interested in learning more, feel free to reach out to Xymnaas, JudgedLOL, Xoomi, or Deadllight (two Ls), ingame. Or post any questions here.

Feel free to check us out on Raider IO.

Thanks!
Action Park

Bump. Still in need of DPS - currently missing Warlock, DH, Boomkin, Ele, & Rogue - any serious folks will be considered of course.

Hey I’m looking to Resub and find a guild that does weekends but had no luck as most wanted AoTC and I really haven’t played since the end of Azshara raid, I have a lvl 60 rogue but haven’t had a lot of fun playing him and a lvl 58 Boomkin but also wouldn’t mind upping my Sham or Warlock what your guys needs are.

Hey Shamit, right now we are still in need of any solid, dedicated, DPS. However, the classes we DON’T currently have on the roster are a Warlock, Ele Sham, Rogue or DH.

We raid Saturday nights at 8PM, last week we went 5/10 in a few hours and had some attempts on Artificer. With a more stable core of people, we see no issue in learning out the last few fights and consistently clearing heroic on Saturday nights.

Hope this helps! Our core is very active with M+ and now RBGs to help with gear.

Drop me a line if you’re still looking.

Update: now 8/10 H - good time to reach out if you’re looking for AOTC capable folks.